Prater......

GarnerHawk75

Has done a great job playing himself out of the NFL. He shouldn't be starting anymore. How many mental mistakes has he made this year?!

I'm just curious, how many of those deep routes were on him mentally? i know the first one the announcers blamed Miller.

Ok, I wasn't sure as I never had a good angle. But yes he is out of position a lot. eVen on a lot of running plays

I've been saying this all year but got berated for it. Maybe people will finally see what I was talking about.

Is it mental or coaching that has Prater playing way off the receiver??? Had to listen to it on the radio so I'm taking Podalak's word for that.

Podalak made comments after the Minny's last first down a lot of the big plays were going at Iowa's left DB. Trying not to call Prater out while calling him out.....

He was out of position a few times today but the linebackers were the true fault and have been most of the season.

They simply cannot cover in passing situations. Morris is damn good but isn't a cover guy.

Iowa doesn't have the defensive line nor pass coverage linebackers that Norm needs for his defense to work.

Running QB's have killed Iowa all season long.

He was out of position a few times today but the linebackers were the true fault and have been most of the season.

They simply cannot cover in passing situations. Morris is damn good but isn't a cover guy.

Iowa doesn't have the defensive line nor pass coverage linebackers that Norm needs for his defense to work.

Running QB's have killed Iowa all season long.

Wrong. The D-line is the root of our problems this year. It's not their fault, as they simply are what they are, and they're the best we have. Their best just simply isn't good enough. No pressure, gashed on the ground. Nobody can play well behind them because they simply aren't good enough to eat blocks and generate pressure.

Wrong. The D-line is the root of our problems this year. It's not their fault, as they simply are what they are, and they're the best we have. Their best just simply isn't good enough. No pressure, gashed on the ground. Nobody can play well behind them because they simply aren't good enough to eat blocks and generate pressure.

People don't realize how important the d-line is, with this year's worthless d-line and lack of any pressure, the rest of the defense would have a hard time if they were all all-americans.

Prater seems to struggle worse each week. He was out of position a bit today..I think the first deep one was on Miller.

People don't realize how important the d-line is, with this year's worthless d-line and lack of any pressure, the rest of the defense would have a hard time if they were all all-americans.

The defense sucked last year and we had one of the best d lines in the country.

As excited as I was to have him come back, I don't think this defense will miss him next year.

Not to call out Prater, but he is no where to be found. Missed tackles...their first touchdown the tight end was his...he is simply sleep walking. I'd sit him and bring in Lowrey.

Latest posts