Prater to Bengals

Congrats although I feel bad for him going to the bengals and all

Why? They are an up & coming team and they have put together three good draft classes in a row. Andy Dalton is for real, and the ceiling is very high in Cinci.

Their owner is petty much on record as saying that they can make money without winning and pretty much has spent with that in mind. So if you look at the actions of the owner, who is the one constant through all of the mediocre years they have had, that might be why one would feel bad for a player that goes there.

Now maybe he is changing his tune with how he runs his team. We will see, I guess.

Now that he gets to keep playing football he may get to reach his interception goal in three or four years

Their owner is petty much on record as saying that they can make money without winning and pretty much has spent with that in mind. So if you look at the actions of the owner, who is the one constant through all of the mediocre years they have had, that might be why one would feel bad for a player that goes there.

Now maybe he is changing his tune with how he runs his team. We will see, I guess.

le Cubs say hi

Their owner is petty much on record as saying that they can make money without winning and pretty much has spent with that in mind. So if you look at the actions of the owner, who is the one constant through all of the mediocre years they have had, that might be why one would feel bad for a player that goes there.Now maybe he is changing his tune with how he runs his team. We will see, I guess.
le Cubs say hi

le cubs have been near the top mlb payroll for the better part of a decade.

Bengals had a nice draft. Not sure I've ever said that before.

Meh, the Steelers and the Ravens are two of the best ran organizations in the sport it is going to take more than a nice draft or two-to overcome that.

Meh, the Steelers and the Ravens are two of the best ran organizations in the sport it is going to take more than a nice draft or two-to overcome that.

Yeah, no doubt, I am a Steelers fan and I'm never disappointed with the draft. I was more making the comment that it's rare for me to actually see a decent Bengals draft.

That said, they somewhat made up for it in rookie free agent signing with Vontaze Burfict.

Latest posts