Post your most outrageous depth chart prediction

Nordmann will be the #1 receiver.

On a serious note, I would love to see him on the fad in the end zone. He's huge

2010: Andrew Donnal as starting LG. (Frosh All-American).
2011: De'Andre Johnson as RsFr starting S (alongside Sash).

James Vandenberg will start every nationally televised game despite Stanzi being perfectly healthy and on his way to being a darkhorse Heisman candidate, due to "mom hotness" so the networks may show her on television over and over...and over...and over...and over...and...

Whoa..I'm sorry, where was I???

Adam Robinson takes snaps on defense as nickelback while Bernstine struggles so much at corner that we move him to tailback. And A.J. Derby wins both the starting QB job and an OLB spot, garnering All-Big Ten accolades at both spots.

clayborn plays fullback in goal line situations. Tarpinian gets a wildcat package on offense at QB.

James Vandenberg will start every nationally televised game despite Stanzi being perfectly healthy and on his way to being a darkhorse Heisman candidate, due to "mom hotness" so the networks may show her on television over and over...and over...and over...and over...and...

Whoa..I'm sorry, where was I???

You need a cold shower!:cool:

Outrageous is a funny word. Predictions can be outrageous for many reasons.

Outrageous for being ridiculous: Stanzi returning punts.

Outrageous for being awesome: Clayborn in the wildcat--how could you take him down? He's a beast! A beast I tell you!

Outrageous for having a snowball's chance of happening: CJ at #1 against Minnesota

Latest posts