Post 5,000.

homes

And with that, I'm out. Rob, thanks for running a great site. I've enjoyed the discussions, and the information everyone has provided to keep me "in the loop" on the Hawkeyes. But, after 10 years, my posting days are over. It has nothing to do with all of the recent events, there were many comments and posts I wanted to jump in on, but I avoided it, because then I'd have blown past number 5,000 and be on to my next 5,000 and another 10 years. I don't think I have that in me. Anyway, I've enjoyed it.

Remember - we're all Hawkeye fans, so try to be decent to one another. Criticize the ideas of those you disagree with, but not the person.

Go Hawks!

And with that, I'm out. Rob, thanks for running a great site. I've enjoyed the discussions, and the information everyone has provided to keep me "in the loop" on the Hawkeyes. But, after 10 years, my posting days are over. It has nothing to do with all of the recent events, there were many comments and posts I wanted to jump in on, but I avoided it, because then I'd have blown past number 5,000 and be on to my next 5,000 and another 10 years. I don't think I have that in me. Anyway, I've enjoyed it.

Remember - we're all Hawkeye fans, so try to be decent to one another. Criticize the ideas of those you disagree with, but not the person.

Go Hawks!
Have a good couple weeks vacation, see you in September! :)

Can we get Rob to delete one of his posts to have it stuck on 4,999? That would make it hilarious.
Reminds me of Dave Hampton from the old Atlanta Falcons teams. There was a year where he had a bonus clause written into his contract if he reached 1,000 rushing yards for the season. He reached it in the fourth quarter of the season's final game, but elected to stay in the game.

Next carry he lost eight yards, his thousand yard season, and his bonus.

Go Hawks!

Always enjoyed your posts. Hopefully you'll stick around.

Go Hawks.

Go Hawks!
The crack calls to everyone...see ya soon

Latest posts