Possible Transfer: Cole Huff from Nevada

Saw that this morning too. Is it Iowa hedging their bet on Atwood or do think Atwood is gone? Nice backup plan though he looks pretty decent anyway

You shouldn't follow Hawkeye Heaven, he takes other people's information without giving them credit. That being said, Huff's former AAU coach, Clint Parks, tweeted that Iowa and Creighton have requested and been granted his release.

Not sure. I know we have two schollies open and Huff couldnt play for a a year. I heard recently that they though Fran may bank one. Not sure what to think.

Saw that this morning too. Is it Iowa hedging their bet on Atwood or do think Atwood is gone? Nice backup plan though he looks pretty decent anyway

I don't think they are related. White will be a senior this upcoming season, and will need to be replaced.

I agree that I don't think a Huff offer has anything to do with Atwood as it seems as they could both be on the court at the same time at the 3 and the 4. Get'em both coach!

Cue ISU fans calling Iowa "Transfer U" when and/if it happens in 3...2...1...

You shouldn't follow Hawkeye Heaven, he takes other people's information without giving them credit. That being said, Huff's former AAU coach, Clint Parks, tweeted that Iowa and Creighton have requested and been granted his release.

Not always. Besides, Jon doesn't maintain a very active Facebook or Twitter account anymore. Not to derail this thread, but Hawkeye Heaven posts every single day with stuff I didn't already know...birthdays of players and coaches for example and other sports updates besides basketball, football and wrestling. The guy running it is a military veteran with a great family and he is a huge Hawk fan as well.

Why not follow him?

Not always. Besides, Jon doesn't maintain a very active Facebook or Twitter account anymore. Not to derail this thread, but Hawkeye Heaven posts every single day with stuff I didn't already know...birthdays of players and coaches for example and other sports updates besides basketball, football and wrestling. The guy running it is a military veteran with a great family and he is a huge Hawk fan as well.

Why not follow him?

It's all a matter of gathering information. If that's who you get it from who cares where he's getting it from? Guess that's just the way I look at it. Especially if he's doing the leg work on it, and he's posting frequently. Please don't mention the pay site rules crap. All of this information now days is out there for free. It's just a matter of finding it. If Hawkeye Heaven finds it, and shares it with the world I don't see what's wrong with that.

Why not follow him?

for those looking for him it must be @TheHawkHeaven because @HawkeyeHeaven has only posted twice since July 28th.

https://twitter.com/TheHawkHeaven

Looks to be of the White/Uthoff/Uhl mold. Fran definitely has a type, doesn't he?
Sure looks like it. He likes the long athletic guys that have a handle and can shoot. Hopefully even play alittle defense.... His highlight tape from highschool he looks like a man amongst boys didn't look like the stingiest of competition. But he can put the ball in the hole he's not shy and he certainly has a handle. Not sure about how his time at Nevada went other then his stats haven't seen any tape of him from there.

Latest posts