Possible Hawkeye Nation Store. Jon Miller and your thoughts.

You guys are thinking to narrow. We need to distribute HN gear across the planet, just not here. Revolt is in every Hy Vee in the Iowa City area, we need something like that. Maybe even do a TV commercial to promote the gear on late night cable. I seem to recall JD mentioning he has solid rap skills. Maybe he can write a rap and we can get a bunch of HN posters together and record a video. I'd donate my totally choice boat for the video provided you guys promise not to go all boats and hoes with it.

I have no delusions of granduer with this stuff..for me, its just been people asking me about it through the years, having someone be able to make some quality stuff, and them handing the picking and packing...the way I see it is if some want it, that is great....and it's nice to have walking billboards. But I have no expectations of moving thousands of items. Just something for folks who are interested.

I'd most definitely get a shirt, and more higher quality apparel possibly as well.

If we could get jerseys with the handles on the back, boy would that be awesome!

Having your username on the back is a pretty cool idea.

However, some would need the entire back to accommodate all aliases...

Look something like...

VintageHawkeye
GhostofGhost
Atomicblue224

and such...

It be cool though and would buy anyone a cold one as well.

Get one that says HawkeyeNation Represent! and I'm in..... just kidding, but in all seriousness, I'd be down for a tshirt.

Hawkeye Nation - Jester Apparel

I threw this together tonight.
Shirt is just an example, probably will change but was just seeing what you guys thought of it. Jon is thinking of doing something like this but we have to talk more about it.

Thoughts on what you want the first shirt to look like if Jon does this?
Site look good?

Any other input?

Would you buy a shirt from here and would you buy others if we put some up throughout the year? Not just Hawkeye Nation related, but Hawkeye related.
Couldn't be trademark stuff.

skin it with hawkeyenation on my cochlear implants probably be cool!

Latest posts