Possible Hawkeye Nation Store. Jon Miller and your thoughts.

jesterapparel

http://store.jesterapparel.com/hawkeyenation

I threw this together tonight.
Shirt is just an example, probably will change but was just seeing what you guys thought of it. Jon is thinking of doing something like this but we have to talk more about it.

Thoughts on what you want the first shirt to look like if Jon does this?
Site look good?

Any other input?

Would you buy a shirt from here and would you buy others if we put some up throughout the year? Not just Hawkeye Nation related, but Hawkeye related.
Couldn't be trademark stuff.

Obviously there is people interested in hn gear. Unless we get jerseys with our handles on the back I don't think I would purchase any gear. I am down for donating but highly doubt I would buy any hawkeye nation "swag"

Obviously there is people interested in hn gear. Unless we get jerseys with our handles on the back I don't think I would purchase any gear. I am down for donating but highly doubt I would buy any hawkeye nation "swag"

Can you imagine walking to the game and getting clocked because you ****** off some poster a year ago? That would be great.

This would be fun if we dedicated a game where we all agreed to where it. If I ran into any one of you I would probably offer you a cold one even if I did not agree with your posts. After all this forum would be boring if we all agreed with each other all the time. It would make for great conversations while tailgating. At the end of the day we are all Hawk fans.

The market for this swag seems a bit limited. Outside the few HN diehards, who is gonna buy this stuff?

I MIGHT buy something if I like the design and it simply says "Hawkeye Nation" in the big graphic. I'd be alright with "hawkeyenation.com" small across the back of the neck or something like that but not large on the graphic like the demo shirt. Just my .02

I'm not a fan of the words "Hawkeyenation.com" running vertical on the front. Move it to the back of the shirt.

I'm not a fan of the words "Hawkeyenation.com" running vertical on the front. Move it to the back of the shirt.

I did the shirt in two minutes, it's just an example so Jon can see what the store would look like. I'm sure it will change.

But yes, tell us what you would want it to look like cause that will help.

I like the idea and the proto-type website.

And I would buy T-shirts and other merchandise if it were designed the right way. I'd be willing to pay more for higher quality apparel. I hate cheap (low quality) clothing.

I've never been able to figure this out. Is the State of Iowa in the HN logo supposed to be the hawk's ear?

Birds don't really have externally protruding ears.

I still think he should team up with GameDay Ron. hat could sell some shirts and maybe even get some Revolt sales in there too.

Selling Iowa Hawkeye products on this site is a great idea. Whoever thought of that is smart. I'm surprised this wasn't done a long time ago. I would think someone would have thought of this long before now.

Latest posts