Positive from Iowa/Wisconsin game...

HawkeyeRyno

Banned
At least they made their historic 20th loss memorable...for Wisconsin. If you are going to make history might as well make it worthwhile!!

I saw a post on Cyclone Fanatic that said Brommer not only dunked, but got fouled on the play as well.

Confirm?

a positive is that Jbo looked good and made a great choice by not heading to play here and going there. I hope paige didn't watch this game.

Shada-
I just laughed out loud with your "Confirm?" comment about Brommer. Just another solid 40 point performance.

Go Hawks!

Another positive...we tied our own record low for points scored during shot clock era (40) PLUS 20 losses!!!! Now that is consistency!

Shada-
I just laughed out loud with your "Confirm?" comment about Brommer. Just another solid 40 point performance.

Go Hawks!

I was shocked when I read that he had not only thrown it down, but got the foul. Typically when I see Brommer, he is either committing a turnover, or fouling someone else, or looking like the scholly version of John Lickliter.

Positive:

One representative of Iowa did pretty well on national TV tonight.

Katelyn Epperle did just fine with a Coldplay song. A bit too slow, but she has a great voice and great brea...thing techniques when she sings.

Siobhan singing Aretha was SICK (in a good way).

a positive is that Jbo looked good and made a great choice by not heading to play here and going there. I hope paige didn't watch this game.

you do know that paige's sister is playing at wisconsin next year right? if paige gets a wiscy offer (he is only a soph), and my guess is that he will, he is so gone its not even funny. if someone has a wiscy offer and a iowa offer, i really would question their judgement if they came to iowa. i'm not joking either. if my son was a D-1 BB prospect and had iowa and wiscy offers, i absolutely would advise him against going to iowa.

Iowa should not be allowed to play away games in the Big 10 until we get another coach!

Lickliter should just be forced to forfeit all away games and only be allowed to play home games just so he doesn't humiliate himself, his players, Iowa fans, and the State of Iowa.

Up to tonight, he'd only attempted 22 on year, and I'd be willing to bet the only he missed tonight was his only attempt.

....and he's made most of them, would you rather him miss them?

The kid has turned the corner:p on his free throw percentage, give him credit for doing something decent.

....and he's made most of them, would you rather him miss them?

The kid has turned the corner:p on his free throw percentage, give him credit for doing something decent.

I feel the same way about Brommer as most folks here feel about John Lickliter, but the difference is that Brommer is tying up a scholarship.

I feel the same way about Brommer as most folks here feel about John Lickliter, but the difference is that Brommer is tying up a scholarship.

I can't fault you or anyone else for feeling that way. Hopefully him, heck the team, shows major improvement next year. It hurts watching Our Hawks losing these games this much....

Latest posts