Positive Coach Mac Article

Greg?

DAN???

Ohhh...McCaffery!?!?

I liked one I saw in another post...wish I could give the poster credit, but I don't remember who it was or which thread it was in...

"McCoach"...it made me chuckle!

“We wish (Fuller) nothing but the best. Good kid, doesn’t want to be here. Fine. We’re going to get somebody that wants to be here, and we’re going to try to make sure that he’s better than (Fuller).”

He's not pulling any punches on the transfer.

“We wish (Fuller) nothing but the best. Good kid, doesn’t want to be here. Fine. We’re going to get somebody that wants to be here, and we’re going to try to make sure that he’s better than (Fuller).â€￾

I like the attitude he's putting out there.

“We wish (Fuller) nothing but the best. Good kid, doesn’t want to be here. Fine. We’re going to get somebody that wants to be here, and we’re going to try to make sure that he’s better than (Fuller).”

I like the attitude he's putting out there.

The reason he is saying that alludes back to my point in previous posts when I have said you can bet on it that Basabe will be a Hawkeye. I think Fran has expected this from day one, IMO. Same goes for Larson, I think Fran is ok with Cody leaving if it means we get Basabe. Brust is another case all together.

Last edited:
There is only one Mac in this state that matters and he just arrived recently in Iowa City; when did we annex Ames? Didn't think we did; if we did, we shudntof. Too many Franswahs around here; we need dammit, manly names for coaches; Coach McFran sounds too much like the diyke has broke and come over to the other side. Manly dammit, Manly.

There is only one Mac in this state that matters and he just arrived recently in Iowa City; when did we annex Ames? Didn't think we did; if we did, we shudntof. Too many Franswahs around here; we need dammit, manly names for coaches; Coach McFran sounds too much like the diyke has broke and come over to the other side. Manly dammit, Manly.

Yes, we definitely need a macho coach-name. Something like "Zach" or "Isaac".
Nothing says azz-kicker like those two names.
:eek::rolleyes::D

crawl back into your vintage, old man, and take that pusssy of a picture with U.
Manly dammit, Manly.

Last edited:
I prefer Caff (definitely not Mac). I really like his attitude! Caff not only believes in himself but he believes in Iowa. He is going to get this turned around, and I can't wait to see some of the athletes that he is going to bring to Iowa. Exciting times indeed for Iowa basketball.

Yes, let's go w/ Caff. Caff's #1 definition on urbandictionary.com is a phall!c object. Perfect. Is that manly enough for you YahwehIsaacBible whatever your name is?

BTW, definitely like the article. Caff has more Man and Assertiveness in his Caff than Lick will ever obtain in his life.

Now excuse me while I go pass out with my Caff out.

The reason he is saying that eludes back to my point in previous posts when I have said you can bet on it that Basabe will be a Hawkeye. I think Fran has expected this from day one, IMO. Same goes for Larson, I think Fran is ok with Cody leaving if it means we get Basabe. Brust is another case all together.

Storm, just checking...do you mean ''alludes'' ...have seen ''eludes'' used several times in this context by posters and it does not seem right:)

Storm, just checking...do you mean ''alludes'' ...have seen ''eludes'' used several times in this context by posters and it does not seem right:)

grrrrrrrr....

It bugs me when I read other people's stuff like that, when it's my own, it really irks me.

Thanks.

I wish I could go into every thread on a message board and randomly insult strangers because I know I'll never have to face them. Then I would be the coolest guy ever!

What a sad little man.

Greg?

DAN???

Ohhh...McCaffery!?!?

I liked one I saw in another post...wish I could give the poster credit, but I don't remember who it was or which thread it was in...

"McCoach"...it made me chuckle!

That was me, but really, anything is better than "M@#" the ineffable nickname.

Latest posts