Portland TrailBlazers vs Houston Rockets on ESPN Right NOW

Kris isn't Keegan that's for sure. They may look alike but they don't play alike. He was pretty passive out there. The ball didn't find him all that much. Those games players like him can have a tough time standing out. He's not a ball dominant type of player. He'll have better days.

Speaking of having better days I sure hope Joe W has some better ones. He looked downright bad out there the game I saw him in. Yikes... He may wanna go over seas.

Tyler Cook looked great in one of the games I saw him in. He had a handful of dunks and played tough inside. His game probably doesn't translate to the NBA all that well with his limited range. But he seems to be hanging around

Kris isn't Keegan that's for sure. They may look alike but they don't play alike. He was pretty passive out there. The ball didn't find him all that much. Those games players like him can have a tough time standing out. He's not a ball dominant type of player. He'll have better days.

Speaking of having better days I sure hope Joe W has some better ones. He looked downright bad out there the game I saw him in. Yikes... He may wanna go over seas.

Tyler Cook looked great in one of the games I saw him in. He had a handful of dunks and played tough inside. His game probably doesn't translate to the NBA all that well with his limited range. But he seems to be hanging around

Kris starts the first and second halves for a reason

He is solid, somewhat quick, gets back on D, and plays team ball

And is a Savvy player

Doesn't turn the ball over very much

The ball is seldom passed in the Summer League

Grab the ball, speed downcourt, and immediately take it to the hole
or dribble around and attempt an awkward desperate three as the clock
runs out

He played that Victor Dude very well when he was in
disrupted his flow on a constant basis and harassed him
to a turnover mid-first quarter

At any rate, he can retire after year one if he wishes to