Portal left overs

clim3

What happens to all the people still out there? They hoping for late offers or playing as walk-ones? I guess if the prior school will take them back maybe ? Seems like a lot of players in that spot.

What happens to all the people still out there? They hoping for late offers or playing as walk-ones? I guess if the prior school will take them back maybe ? Seems like a lot of players in that spot.

What's interesting if an athlete doesn't get an offer and the school says go pound sand and doesn't agree to take them back, or they found another player thinking said player was going to leave. Fran invited Olagunde back but I bet that is not always the case.

I suppose it's a gamble for some players.

What's interesting if an athlete doesn't get an offer and the school says go pound sand and doesn't agree to take them back, or they found another player thinking said player was going to leave. Fran invited Olagunde back but I bet that is not always the case.

I suppose it's a gamble for some players.
Not all coaches are petty/insecure. We have been so conditioned by KF.

A 6'6", 305lb RT from San Diego St, who started all games last year as a RS Fr, just entered the portal.

Did you catch that his O-Line coach at SDSU was Mike Goff? Former Hawkeye O-Lineman.

I would say Iowa's chances for this guy would be pretty slim though, unfortunately.

Did you catch that his O-Line coach at SDSU was Mike Goff? Former Hawkeye O-Lineman.

I would say Iowa's chances for this guy would be pretty slim though, unfortunately.

I think I saw he was visiting some Pac-10 schools. I suppose we can let him know if he comes to Iowa, he is guaranteed at least one trip to Cali each year?

Honestly, the way this guy is bailing on his team out of the blue in mid-Feb is a bit sketchy. More competition is always good, but I am guessing Iowa feels okay about the guys they have competing across the OL going into next year. You would always look at someone who seems "can't miss", but I don't think this is such a guy.

Latest posts