Pollard's view of Expansion Talks

Pollard is as good as gone from isu within the next year, I just don't see him staying there when their status is even lower than it is now.

with everything else they will come up with something to make their fans not jump ship and get something temporary like their last few hires

Iowa State AD Jamie Pollard remains optimistic about Big 12 | desmoinesregister.com | The Des Moines Register

My favorite quote:

"They’re picturing all these people in back rooms with cigars, brokering all these deals. I’ve got news for you. It’s not happening like that. It just simply is not.â€￾

Yea Jamie, it is. You just don't think it is because you aren't invited into the discussions. :D

Yeah, I think somebody isn't being invited to dinner. Pollard is such a dbag anyway ...

Pollard is an idiot.He is just crying because his phone isnt ringing with offers from other confrences. He is facing the harsh reality that outside of the border of Iowa noone gives a hoot about isu athletics.

heard they have a good gymnastics team

maybe in a new conference or weaker conference they can bring back baseball

You guys are going to be SO disappointed when ISU lands on its feet in a BCS conference. Its a littel bit humorous.

You guys are going to be SO disappointed when ISU lands on its feet in a BCS conference. Its a littel bit humorous.

Your right, you guys are great position;) :rolleyes: Face it, your the kid that is going to get picked last. Wherever you land won't be by choice, it will be because thats the only place that wants you. ISU fans need to quit spinning this like its a positive, its not and the sooner you realize that the easier it will be to accept.

Latest posts