Poll - Would you want your son, if he was an Iowa QB recruit, to play under OC GD?

Would you want your son, if he was an Iowa QB recruit, to play under current OC GD?

• Yes

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • No

Votes: 15 88.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Poll - Would you want your son, if he was an Iowa QB recruit, to play under OC GD

My son has a life passion of making pottery, and a career playing for the Iowa Hawkeyes would give him a great platform to promote his pottery. Black and gold decorative urns and stuff, autographed by the offensive coaching staff.

Re: Poll - Would you want your son, if he was an Iowa QB recruit, to play under OC GD

My son has a life passion of making pottery, and a career playing for the Iowa Hawkeyes would give him a great platform to promote his pottery. Black and gold decorative urns and stuff, autographed by the offensive coaching staff.

Thumbs Up!

depends on his major and if he got offered a free ride elsewhere. With my genetics I'm shocked he got offered a scholarship anywhere. Wife musta had good genes.

depends on his major and if he got offered a free ride elsewhere. With my genetics I'm shocked he got offered a scholarship anywhere. Wife musta had good genes.

Either that or your mail man was Marcus Dupree.

NOT a chance. Any son of mine will probably drink way to much in college. With the ICPD, he'll be kicked off the team by sophomore year.

Your wife's genes looked pretty good on my bedroom floor.

Obviously you would want to put Harvard up top, but they don't give football scholarships and I don't know that the pedigree of Harvard at $250k all in outweighs Stanford for free.

Does Harvard give fake academic schollies to their athletes like other schools?

Does Harvard give fake academic schollies to their athletes like other schools?

Yeah, but my understanding is that they are piddly, like $5k or something.

Latest posts