Poll of the Day: Shoelace with an actual poll this time

What Kind of Day does Shoelace have

• He's gonna look like the Heisman contender he is.

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • He's gonna get beat on, hard.

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • He's going to have his moments but Iowa finds a way to keep him in check enough to win.

Votes: 80 78.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 totes for 79. 12-31 154 1td 3 ints 2 lost fumbles. leaves late 3Q with broken leg. should've tied his damn shoes.

21 totes for 79. 12-31 154 1td 3 ints 2 lost fumbles. leaves late 3Q with broken leg. should've tied his damn shoes.

Speaking of that does he really not tie his shoes during games? I thought it was maby something he got as a kid and stuff but during the MSU game at least once he planted and threw a shoe costing him some yards.

I think he'll have a similar day as he did last week. He'll be a factor, but he won't get any help. Just like MSU, Iowa plays good D. Shoelace won't be enough to do it himself.

I'll say he goes 14-22 194 yards with a td and a pick. On the ground he gets 85 on 16 carries.

Iowa wins 24-13

Thought i read somewhere that he never ties them, but could be wrong. anyone no for sure? not a big deal, just another way to make fun of him.

It is velcro over untied laces. How many times did you see him putting his shoes back on after a play on Saturday? At what point in the game/career do you just tie the things? Especially when you're getting shellacked. It's not cool when you're getting pasted.

It's also not cool when you make a cut, throw a shoe, and go down because you don't have any traction with your sock on. It happened at least once last week and probably cost them 5 yards.

It's hard to tell when playing Iowa. They'll either beat him down all game, or he may just eat up our overly aggressive d-line. Linebackers should have a big day, either way.

If he manages to survive saturday and we throttle them (which we will) Richrod will probably make him tie them. be his best coaching move of the year!

He will have a few bright spots in a 17 point loss. I can see him breaking off a couple of 20+ gains, burning us once or twice in the air. Mostly I see him getting hit -3 to +6 from the LOS.

I bet he rushes for 120 and throws for 220. Throws two INT's.

I could see this. I could also see us winning this game by 7-10 points.

The only thing that separates D-Rob from the Heisman are his turnovers and Michigans D. If he finds a way to limit them his yardage stats are going to be to hard to ignore.

I think he'll certainly have some moments. If our tackling doesn't improve, he's going to have some nice runs. On pass plays, the D-Line is going to have to keep him in the pocket, and our back seven is going to have to put some good pops on the receivers. Watching them on Saturday, they don't like getting hit AT ALL. They get alligator arms and drop passes once they get popped.

Is there anyone who disagrees that he's the most dangerous and explosive player we will see all year?

Is there anyone who disagrees that he's the most dangerous and explosive player we will see all year?

If Pryor continues to throw the ball well, you could make a case for him. It just depends. Robinson is the more electric runner, but that has more to do with style and size than ability. Pryor is a Vince Young-kind of runner, where as Robinson is more like Mike Vick. Either is extremely dangerous, which is moreso I think depends on your preference in style.

Traditionally it seems Iowa has had trouble with mobile QB's. I realize this is a different set of defensive players, but Dennard is extremely quick and very elusive.
I wouldn't be surprised if he got 150+ on us. However Michigan's defense is ranked at the bottom of the conference. I can see Iowa getting sloppy with the ball and losing this game in a close one. I hope this doesn't happen, but 1 thing I have learned about BT football is that if you don't come to play every saturday you will lose.
The week off should help the aches and pains, but Iowa needs to be sharp from the get go. If Iowa can duplicate the start MSU had on Michigan, I can see the same result. Just hope Iowa comes out ready!

As a one-man show, yes, he's the most explosive. But, Terrelle Pryor, with the supporting cast that he has at his disposal, is far and away more dangerous to us.

He'll have his moments and we'll still win by 17+.

Quit calling him Shoelace...why has he earned a nickname from opposing fans? Everyone still knows him as Denard Robinson.

Latest posts