Poll: Most "woke" poster here

Who is the most "woke" poster here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When people try to make me woke, i hit the snooze button. Now you damn kids get offa my lawn.

Do you mean WOK? I like food from a WOK.

Had a Chinese cook. He would use the WOK for everything. One day I was busy and asked him to Walk The Dog.

Ummm...shouldn't we all be "woke" by now? I'm assuming Hawkeyeboob believes this is a bad thing.

Woke means being conscious of racial discrimination in society and other forms of oppression and injustice.

Hawk Gold...i voted for me...just so you know.

I voted for you too.

wuestion for Hawkeye Billy Bob, Pee Ewe See Hawk and Adam 12, answer these questions.

1. Should you be able to Not select a buyer for your home based on race?

2.. Should you be able to reject a job applicant based on race?

wuestion for Hawkeye Billy Bob, Pee Ewe See Hawk and Adam 12, answer these questions.

Those questions are for the other extreme side. You guys are so extreme that you think everyone who doesn't agree with you is the other extreme. There are people in the middle dont ya know.

Those questions are for the other extreme side. You guys are so extreme that you think everyone who doesn't agree with you is the other extreme. There are people in the middle dont ya know.

No, just a simple question.

No, just a simple question.

Well truthfully it's not all that simple. Morally you're a big time douche if you reject anything based on race. But also if you own a house or a business, it should be 100% your decision what you do with it. The thing is tho, it doesn't really matter because you can always just pretend you turn someone down based on something else, even if it was secretly about race.

In this age of social media, if people are openly turning people down based on race, hopefully word spreads fast and people quit using that business and it goes bankrupt, or people boycott buying that house and it sits vacant forever. Of course then you could have people making it up even if it wasn't about race and it would get to the point where people hired black people out of fear of the repercussions of what might happen if they didn't. The last thing that question is is simple.

Ummm...shouldn't we all be "woke" by now? I'm assuming Hawkeyeboob believes this is a bad thing.

Woke means being conscious of racial discrimination in society and other forms of oppression and injustice.

Hawk Gold...i voted for me...just so you know.

Technically this makes Gold the winner. Though the votes for "other" complicate the issue and raise questions as to who else is morally superior to the irredeemables?
If there is one thing the internet has taught me, everyone is superior to everyone else. It's literally non-stop virtue signaling from the most narcissistic society in human history. One idiot in the Moss thread said because his dad wasn't attending games that makes IM a bad Hawkeye. smh

the_divine_comedy_book_dante_alighieri_arcturus.jpg

1) Personally, I say "No". But I don't know if that is covered under law.

2) Absolutely "no".

Question for you:

WTF?

Latest posts