Poll: Iowa NCAA Tournament #5 Seed Bid.

What is Your Opinion About Iowa's NCAA Tournament Seed?

• Over Seeded

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Under Seeded

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Baby, Just Right! LET'S GO!!

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

MelroseHawkins

Alright Hawk fans. I don't think anybody predicted this for seasons Iowa team. This is an exciting time and the Hawks have jelled and have been on a roll. They are a dangerous team in this years tourney and could potentially make a nice run. So, in your eyes, what do you think of the seed.

We are a 4 seed but I'm happy with our draw. If the Purdue game was Saturday and the committee had 24 hours to chew on what we did I'm pretty much positive we would have been a 4. I'm happy as hell to get the Midwest region tho. If we can finally get a sweet 16, the sky is the limit from there.

I voted under seeded. They deserved a 4 but I’m happy with where they are. Being under seeded sets you up for a good run and we are past due. Furthermore, we weren’t even expected to be in this thing so we’re playing with house money. Keep this train rollin!

I voted Under Seated....I think that the Selection Committee needs to change when they do their pick reveals. All games should be played and finished and at least 24 hours has passed before selections are revealed. This Iowa team deserves a 4 seed.

The seed doesn't matter as much as draw and I think they had us going up against SDSU which hits the three at a 45% clip, then we won vs Purdue and they switched the opponent with Providence so we got Richmond which is 9th in defensive efficiency in the A10. Basically got the 4 seed opponent without the actual seed. And I think they slotted Richmond into Dayton's spot after they won the A10.

The seed doesn't matter as much as draw and I think they had us going up against SDSU which hits the three at a 45% clip, then we won vs Purdue and they switched the opponent with Providence so we got Richmond which is 9th in defensive efficiency in the A10. Basically got the 4 seed opponent without the actual seed. And I think they slotted Richmond into Dayton's spot after they won the A10.
Great points.

Latest posts