Poll: Future Neutral Site Game

Where do you want to see a neutral site game for da Hawks? Vote for 3 cities!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted Denver, Dallas, and Indy.

Denver because I love Colorado and might go.
Dallas because of the possible recruiting bonus it offers.
Indy because I want us in the B1G championship game again.

I voted for Vegas, Dallas, and Nashville. It is my opinion the Vegas game could be something to help break some of the national perception of "being Conservative" but I am also curious as to how that would help our recruiting. I think the other two games would be locations for us as well in terms of recruiting. As it was already posted it all depends on who we play. I would not want to play any of these games unless they were some good competition with some good national exposure. I would not want to see us play Northern Illinois in Chicago again. Iowa vs Oklahoma in Vegas would be cool. How about Iowa vs Auburn in Dallas? Iowa vs North Carolina in Nashville?

When we play in West Lafayette or Champaign-Urbana and the wind makes more noise than the people in the stands its basically a neutral field game.

Chicago - because I live there, but game needs to be in Sep or Oct. when its warm, not in Nov or Dec when its cold

INDY - Easy drive, nice location. would rather see a bowl there than in Detroit

Vegas - This assumes the Raiders are moving to Vegas and building their new stadium there.

Also would not mind any of these sites
New Vikings stadium in Minnesota
Old dome in St Louis.
New Rams stadium in Los Angeles

Not really hoping for a neutral site. The travel makes it tougher for the fans and they already put in plenty of effort.

I really do not see a lot of upside to most of those sites.

I say Dallas for recruiting exposure and Jerry's house seems to get big TV audiences.

I say Kansas City because Arrowhead is great, saw the Hawks play K-state there in 2000 and there are alot of good recruits in St. Louis and Kansas City areas and we get some good players there.

I say a toss up between a Florida location for recruiting purposes and maybe the DC area for east coast recruiting during a year when the hawks do not play at Rutgers or Maryland.

But first of all this should not take away a home game so Iowa St would probably have to miss a year in the rotation and if we have a choice in sites it depends on where we are recruiting.

Also, I cant go for a Minny, Chicago, Indy site becasue the hawks play in those areas all the time.

Iowa vs. Arkansas in St Louis would be sweet.

St Louis has come to the realization that we hate the NFL and will continue the program of getting events like the final 4 or wrestling championships. I bet the city would welcome something like this.

I picked Denver, there are a lot of cities that make sense on here. Due to the Iowa fan base in Colorado and the easy vacation that I know a lot of Iowans like to make to Colorado, why not.
If not a game at Mile High, how about a home and home vs Colorado or 2/1 with Colorado St/Air Force.

But St Louis, KC and Chicago make the most sense if you want home state fans to easily get there.

Green Bay because I Think it would be fun to watch a Hawk game at that stadium.

Dallas because it would be a recruiting bonus.

Other, for the same reason as Dallas. Find a neutral site in a recruiting hotbed and play for them.

I went to the last game in Chicago and Soldier Field is a dump. The field was in terrible condition and overal the stadium was unimpressive. Don't want to go back

Chicago for recruiting.
Phoenix for retired fans.
Tampa for good memories.
Dallas because it means it is a national event.

Latest posts