PMac/Kate Martin tweet

Zstatman

Saw a picture on twitter of Patrick McCaffrey and Kate Martin with a red heart at the bottom and no other comments.

Are they a thing?

I'd put the pic on here if I could figure out how to do it! When I try a copy and paste I get a message saying there's not enough memory.

So if Patrick and Kate are dating and Connor and Caitlin are dating, can we hire Connor as head coach and Patrick as his ass't so their kids can all play at Iowa?
For those of us not on twitter and otherwise not interested in following the dating lives of 20 year olds, is this true??? If so, is there a way to bet on Iowa BB (men and women) in roughly 20 years when their kids will start coming through the program?

For those of us not on twitter and otherwise not interested in following the dating lives of 20 year olds, is this true??? If so, is there a way to bet on Iowa BB (men and women) in roughly 20 years when their kids will start coming through the program?
I'm pretty sure it's true. I only get my news from the most trusted sources--message boards and Twitter. ;)

Hmm.. Connor and CC makes for an interesting pair. I did see they were at a T Wolves game. I've kinda wondered why more basketball players don't date. Maybe they do and they don't publicly make it a thing I have no idea. But it makes all the sense in the world. JW married McKenzie Meyer so I'm hoping they make some Hawkeye babies pretty soon.

Hmm.. Connor and CC makes for an interesting pair. I did see they were at a T Wolves game. I've kinda wondered why more basketball players don't date. Maybe they do and they don't publicly make it a thing I have no idea. But it makes all the sense in the world. JW married McKenzie Meyer so I'm hoping they make some Hawkeye babies pretty soon.
If they have a boy, in 20 years we could have a 6-6 Hawkeye who passes like Magic and shoots like Steph.

Man, I am gonna start eating more vegetables. I want to still be around when this CMAC/Clark super child enrolls!

If they have a boy, in 20 years we could have a 6-6 Hawkeye who passes like Magic and shoots like Steph.

Man, I am gonna start eating more vegetables. I want to still be around when this CMAC/Clark super child enrolls!
Be nice if say they timed it out and had kids at the same time JW and Meyer do. What a good looking pair they are geesh. Their kids may go on to be models instead of athletes.

Maybe this is part of a continuing trend, the cross pollicization of men's and women's basketball?

Fran married the at the time leading scorer in Notre Dame history. To it makes sense the sons copy their dad.

Maybe this is part of a continuing trend, the cross pollicization of men's and women's basketball?

Fran married the at the time leading scorer in Notre Dame history. To it makes sense the sons copy their dad.
Yup and she was a bigger more successful player on the court... Hmmm

The Ball brothers' Dad said he chose his wife essentially as good breeding stock so he could have sons that were star basketball players. Man, that is a seriously long play for cash, but it has clearly worked.

Or you can get into some weird Freudian shit. McCaffrey bros. are attracted to woman that remind them of their mother.

Weren't some of Pierre Pierce's issues with one or more members of the women's b-ball team.

Isolated case or not, that might have something to do with it.

Be nice if say they timed it out and had kids at the same time JW and Meyer do. What a good looking pair they are geesh. Their kids may go on to be models instead of athletes.
George Kittle and former women's player Claire Till (knee injury hampered college career) are married.

Sadly they lost a baby just before Christmas.

Here's an athletic couple. Merton Hanks and Marva Fuller. Athleticism off the charts. Not sure if they're still together or if they had children. Merton has kept a surprisingly low profile post NFL career, considering how flamboyant he was as a player.

The Ball brothers' Dad said he chose his wife essentially as good breeding stock so he could have sons that were star basketball players. Man, that is a seriously long play for cash, but it has clearly worked.
Didn't pass very strong knees on to their kids. Lonzo isn't thirty yet and his knees might be toast.

Weren't some of Pierre Pierce's issues with one or more members of the women's b-ball team.

Isolated case or not, that might have something to do with it.
Yeah now that you say that I do think Pierces victim may have been a basketball player. Testing my memory but yeah I think so. Was it the same victim for both times though? I can't remember it all now.

OBJ's dad played tailback at LSU and his mom was a track star at LSU. I believe that kid who scorched us in that one Rose Bowl game that one time also had two elite athletes as parents.

Latest posts