Player ratings for NCAA 11

hawkinn3

Just going over this and a few things pop up. Clayborn is only a 91, which makes him the 2nd best rated player on defense behind Greenwood. Odd to say the least. Everyone else on D is about where you would think they would be. Greg Castillo is rated as our 2nd best CB and Jacob Reisen is a 70 as a freshman which is nice.

Offense. Koeppel and Ferentz are 88 and 86 respectively to make a nice 1-2 punch at center. Hampton is a freaking 89 which seems high for a guy who missed all last year. A Rob is a 90. And our best player on Offense? Reiff who is a 93.

Seems overall the ranking were kind to Iowa this year. Can't wait to play it.

Just going over this and a few things pop up. Clayborn is only a 91, which makes him the 2nd best rated player on defense behind Greenwood. Odd to say the least. Everyone else on D is about where you would think they would be. Greg Castillo is rated as our 2nd best CB and Jacob Reisen is a 70 as a freshman which is nice.

Offense. Koeppel and Ferentz are 88 and 86 respectively to make a nice 1-2 punch at center. Hampton is a freaking 89 which seems high for a guy who missed all last year. A Rob is a 90. And our best player on Offense? Reiff who is a 93.

How the heck is Greenwood ranked higher than Sash?!?!?! Not even going to get into the Clayborn rating...

So I know people can add names to the rosters and make them downloadable. My question is would EA sports allow "Tyler Mother****ing Sash" on its game?

Nobody is named at first per NCAA rules but usually the day of a save will come out that names all the players their proper names. Ill post a link if anybody is interested as soon as I get it.

Yes Gohawks. Last year the ratings were WAAAAAAAY off. They had a patch that came out really quickly and fixed a lot of the roster ratings.

there will be a online patch that changes all these ratings, remember last year like half of Iowa's team was dogshit before the patch came out.

Good bc I was going to be real mad about this being that I preordered the game

That is the beauty of the new systems and the use of the networks. I honestly don't think they put much effort into the first one because they know there will be the patch to fix it. Especially since rosters in August usually look completely different than rosters in May.

Where did you see the player ratings? The game doesn't come out for another 2 weeks.

Hey there. Can I play that game online? Anyway, hawkinn3, I am interested. So please post the link.Thanks!

I cant wait for this game to drop. Now when I play online as Iowa vs people who choose USC/Bama/Florida there will be a chance that is skill vs skill instead of the speed demons of the SEC out running Iowa's LBs and CBs.

here are the player rankings:
QB: Stanzi 89
Vandenburg: 78
Wienke:71
RB: Robinson: 90
Hampton: 89
Wegher: 88
O'Meara: 78
Coker: 75

FB: Morse 71

WR: DJK 88
McNutt 84
Sandeman 82
Cheney 78
Davis 76
then a bunch of the reserves as well a WR #4 thats a freshman dont know who that is
TE Reisner 85
Herman 80
Fiedorowicz 75
TE #18--assuming they think this is Derby 6-4 218--77

LT Reiff 93
Macmillan 84
Macmillan 75

LG Haganman 85
Orne 78

C Koeppel 88
Ferentz 86

RG Vandevelde 89
Gettis 81
Van Sloten 71

RT Zusevics 82
RT #52 SO 76
Donnal 65

LE Clayborn 91
Daniel 76
Hardy 63

RE Binns 78
Hundtermark 68

DT Ballard 89
Klug 81
Daniels 81
Johnson 56
Bigach 68

LOLB Nielsen 85
Olsen 76

MLB Johnson 82
Davis 82
Gray 70
Poggi 65

ROLB Hunter 82
Tarpinian 74
Kirskey 63

CB Prater 87
Bernstein 85
Castillo 80
Lowe 77
Hyde 74
Lowery 63

FS Greenwood 92
Swanson 81

SS Sash 94
Tillison 66

This came off the EA Sports Team Builder Website....and is supposed to be the launch rosters....but I have a feeling they have been adjusted a bit......lots of unknown freshman numbers on the team. Assuming they were using their H.S. numbers. I also read that a group of people are already putting together a roster update to fix the issues on some teams. So here you go!

K Murray 90
Mossbrucker 85

P Donahue 88