Place's to watch Hawk's games in San Antonio?

RTHawks7

I am in the San Antonio area for the next month and a half unfortunately…. I have some training with The Air Force. I love what I am doing but I have been to the 3 of the hawk’s games this year and feel this is a thrilling time for the team, the school and the state of Iowa! I would like to know if there are any hawk bars in the area. Any help would be great!r the next month and a half r

Fatso's used to have a good group of Iowa fans when I lived there, plus it's the best sports bar in town

I agree that Fatso's was a good spot. Bandera Road, I believe. The owner was from Iowa, when I lived in SA in the 90's. There are some great spots on the Riverwalk too, and I believe there is a nice Champs in the Rivercenter on the Riverwalk. I also suggest checking out the scene at "Howl at the Moon" downtown when the Alamo Bowl rolls around. Fans will be paying to hear their school fight song played at the piano bar- the fans from opposing teams start trumping each other-alternately throwing money at the musicians- to get their fight song heard. Great atmosphere!

Latest posts