Pitt review

bucksnducks

After watching highlights from their game against Youngstown, I noticed that the RB;s like to bounce it outside, and like to blitz up the middle on defense.

i like our ability to contain on the edges so far this year - and i love our speed at lb.

Guessing you mean before Ott was injured. Not knocking young Hesse's admirable trial by fire but pretty noticeable, especially in 2nd quarter. Hopefully the 2nd half seasoned him enough to stay home.;)

Guessing you mean before Ott was injured. Not knocking young Hesse's admirable trial by fire but pretty noticeable, especially in 2nd quarter. Hopefully the 2nd half seasoned him enough to stay home.;)

Hesse played markedly better in the second half.
If he is starting Saturday he will have had a full week to practice with the 1's and mentally prepare.
He will fill in well.

I am expecting that Pitt is a lot better on both sides of the ball that ISU. I hope they get a lot of blocking assignments cleaned up this week. Our corners and safeties are going to be tested early and often.

I am expecting that Pitt is a lot better on both sides of the ball that ISU.
At the same time, I hope that Iowa is a lot better than Youngstown St, who it looks like Pitt had a big struggle with.

Pitt's passing game has not been overly impressive in their first 2 games, although Boyd missed the opener.

No need for a review. At home, at night, after a terrible season last year, we are ****** and not going to take it anymore! We are going to play extremely physical and make huge plays. As the fugees say, I got a feeling, it's going to be a good night

Explain please!

Vandenberg
220px-James-Vandenberg-Iowa-Quarterback.jpg

VandeBerg
635776926765996275-des.s0913IowaVsIowaState.bh-1468.JPG

VandeBerg/Vandenberg is developing into a very good receiver. To avoid confusion, let's just refer to him as V2 or VBerg;)

Latest posts