PHIL PARKER IS THE NEXT DC

dang it :( no splash effect for sure. KF has his 'yes man'. expect more of the same boring, lack luster, non-agressive defenses that can't get off the field to save their life...

I don't think I've ever heard anyone refer to Norm as a 'yes-man' akin to KOK. Pretty sure Norm pulled all the strings on the D and did it his way for the most part. KOK on the other hand....

I don't think I've ever heard anyone refer to Norm as a 'yes-man' akin to KOK. Pretty sure Norm pulled all the strings on the D and did it his way for the most part. KOK on the other hand....

KOK may be to a point, but if he was 100%, Stanzi wouldn't have had the chance to start over JC.

It is in all caps, that trumps a link.

Loud-Noises.jpeg

KF= EXTREMELY CONSERVATIVE, RISK AVERTER (don't ever try anything new on either side of ball, take 3 knees and get to halftime or overtime or whatevver, ALWAYS play NOT TO LOSE)...

Norm Parker = EXTREMELY CONSERVATIVE, RISK AVERTER (Always play the prevent defense, using our base 4-3-4 defense--once a blue moon blitz, or put a nickle-back in just for fun)

Coincidence???? Think not!! KF is the boss here. If he tells NP (or any coach) to do something--they either have to do it, or leave (as would be the case with any employee-boss/GM relationship in workplace.

I would think that his dad Norm would announce his hiring if true????? And don't tell me he isnt his dad. They coach on the same team and have the same last name. Coincidence??? I think not.
I heard that KF, EXTREMELY CONSERVATIVE RISK AVERTER, told them to keep the father/son thing a secret because it was too risky to let people think there was some kind of nepotism going on.

I would think that his dad Norm would announce his hiring if true????? And don't tell me he isnt his dad. They coach on the same team and have the same last name. Coincidence??? I think not.
I heard that KF, EXTREMELY CONSERVATIVE RISK AVERTER, told them to keep the father/son thing a secret because it was too risky to let people think there was some kind of nepotism going on.

lmao, pretty good stuff.

nice. LOL

KF= EXTREMELY CONSERVATIVE, RISK AVERTER (don't ever try anything new on either side of ball, take 3 knees and get to halftime or overtime or whatevver, ALWAYS play NOT TO LOSE)...

Norm Parker = EXTREMELY CONSERVATIVE, RISK AVERTER (Always play the prevent defense, using our base 4-3-4 defense--once a blue moon blitz, or put a nickle-back in just for fun)

Coincidence???? Think not!! KF is the boss here. If he tells NP (or any coach) to do something--they either have to do it, or leave (as would be the case with any employee-boss/GM relationship in workplace.

Stop it. If by 'prevent defense' you mean soft cover 2 shell, then yes

Latest posts