Phil Jackson - Quote of the year

"Right, except Bynum was in the game and was actually a factor in game 6."

FACT.

"And it's not that big of a deal that our "big stud" is hurt. Unlike the Lakers, the Celtics actually play as a team and don't rely on one big star to carry the whole load."

FACT.

"Home court is a myth made up by the media to have a talking and argument point. Measure the length of the court and the height of the rim in Boston, and I guarantee you it's the exact same or very very similar to the measurements in Los Angeles."

FACT.

"SDK46"

MORON.

Bynum played 15 minutes....1-4 in FG's....two points....one block, 3 RB's, one foul...sat back down....Odom, Farmar, Brown and Vujacic (almost) played more minutes....he can barely move laterally and is a liability on defense....so you call that contributing? Oh

LA's an individual team, with no team work...really? Phil Jackson just allows his team to run and gun with no passing, teamwork or cohesiveness? The triangle offense isn't about teamwork? LA got out of the TOUGH western conference by playing a ballhog style? Oh

You're not going to miss Perkins? You're not going to miss his 8 points, 7 rebounds/game and being able to play Gasol straight up? He only playing six minutes in game six had nothing to do with Boston getting their ***** handed to them? Oh

Boston won 2/3 at home....LA has won 2/3 at home....in the finals....so that stat is meaningless in this series? Writers are all saying the 2-3-2 format is bad because it gives too much home-court time to the 'home team'....so it's not important? Oh

Sure glad you educated me with all of your facts....thanks.

Last edited:
Not having Perkins is a huge disadvantage for Boston. He has done a good job of really frustrating Gasol this series with his physical play plus anytime you have to give Sheldon Williams minutes is not a good sign.

And your thread title should read...."Coach of the Year"....FYI

BS with all the talent the lakers have there is no way Jackson even sniffs coach of the year....maybe baby of the year with all the complaining he does about the officials.

BS with all the talent the lakers have there is no way Jackson even sniffs coach of the year....maybe baby of the year with all the complaining he does about the officials.

Then what do you call Doc Rivers stomping up and down the court like a child after every whistle against the Celtics?

CWB is now banned. About time. Wonder what name he'll re-surface as?

Jackson will win ring #11...should be coach of the decade in NBA.

Then what do you call Doc Rivers stomping up and down the court like a child after every whistle against the Celtics?

Jackson has been a baby to the press before every series with his mention to what players do to the refs, seriously Phil STFU and let your teams play...he did the same BS in Chicago to and I am a bulls fan, but the act gets old. Let the officals do their job and shut up crying to the press about so and so doing something wrong.

Also I don't understand the topic of this thread. Yes Phil Jackson said that, but isn't that a fact that they blow the most leads in the fourth quarter than any other team in the league? I don't understand your point on how that is a bad quote. Your 12 aren't you?

Latest posts