Phil Jackson - Quote of the year

I like how you dodge every one of my posts. And then make some other ignorant statement.

Wanna bet?

Refs made sure it went 7, would not surprise me if the refs made sure Lakers won it all, heck they have been in the lakers back pocket the entire series the way it has been.

Refs made sure it went 7, would not surprise me if the refs made sure Lakers won it all, heck they have been in the lakers back pocket the entire series the way it has been.

You got to be kidding me. The refs are the sole reason Boston won Game 2 in the first place. And are you saying that the refs caused the Celtics to lose by 25 last night? Joke. GO LAKERS!!!

Hey, why are you complaining that the refs are OBVIOUSLY on your side...? Just enjoy it.

Much like many of your previous posts, this one makes no sense either. Anyhow, I got to start thinking of a creative new avatar and signature for you. Twenty-four hours from now I will be celebrating back-to-back championships!!! :cool:

Celtics win easilly where are you basing this prediction? Off of the 22 point blow out loss yesterday?

Uhh...

It was the Lakers' desperation vs. the Celtics attitude of "we have another game in our back pocket." So when it appeared evident that the Lakers were going to take the game early, the Celtics saved their best stuff for tomorrow night.

Durr.

Uhh...

It was the Lakers' desperation vs. the Celtics attitude of "we have another game in our back pocket." So when it appeared evident that the Lakers were going to take the game early, the Celtics saved their best stuff for tomorrow night.

Durr.

I love reading your posts, CWB, especially in this thread. You're a very entertaining fellow. Thank you.

You had an advantage since Bynum is hurt...now your big stud is hurt...all even...home court is worth 10 points

Right, except Bynum was in the game and was actually a factor in game 6. And it's not that big of a deal that our "big stud" is hurt. Unlike the Lakers, the Celtics actually play as a team and don't rely on one big star to carry the whole load. Home court is a myth made up by the media to have a talking and argument point. Measure the length of the court and the height of the rim in Boston, and I guarantee you it's the exact same or very very similar to the measurements in Los Angeles.

I'd advise not posting anymore at the risk of further embarrassing yourself.

Right, except Bynum was in the game and was actually a factor in game 6. And it's not that big of a deal that our "big stud" is hurt. Unlike the Lakers, the Celtics actually play as a team and don't rely on one big star to carry the whole load. Home court is a myth made up by the media to have a talking and argument point. Measure the length of the court and the height of the rim in Boston, and I guarantee you it's the exact same or very very similar to the measurements in Los Angeles.

I'd advise not posting anymore at the risk of further embarrassing yourself.

Ahh...the follies and "turn brain on before putting mouth in gear" of youth...gotta love it

Latest posts