Phantom face mask pentalty

I have seen it called. Just lay off the center. Snyder is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

The facemask was the correct call.....he grapped it and King's head turned. End of discussion on that one

I've seen it called at least three times this year and each time it was potentially game changing. The rule needs changed but knowing the rule you'd have to be an idiot to blow up a center like that at that point in the game. It was however a call intent on handing Harbaugh the game.

Watch the video. The center was hardly "blew up" as you put it. Great acting job, That's about it. Very clever. Make sure there is contact and fall backwards. I am guessing you may see this call quite often in the future if that is all it takes to get the call.

Watch the video. The center was hardly "blew up" as you put it. Great acting job, That's about it. Very clever. Make sure there is contact and fall backwards. I am guessing you may see this call quite often in the future if that is all it takes to get the call.

Maybe!!! But the real question is will we see more players ejected for targeting a acrobatic Punter?

Latest posts