Petras

With this defense, Iowa has a chance in every game. Football is a weird game at times. Not sure Michigan has really played anybody yet so some teams success can still be masked a bit this early in the season.

Michigan has played Colorado State 0-4, Hawaii 1-4, UConn 1-4 and Maryland 3-1. Wouldn't call any one of them a football power. Not saying they aren't a good team, just that they have played one team with a pulse and beat them 34-27 at home.

Michigan has played Colorado State 0-4, Hawaii 1-4, UConn 1-4 and Maryland 3-1. Wouldn't call any one of them a football power. Not saying they aren't a good team, just that they have played one team with a pulse and beat them 34-27 at home.

We are definitely going to where Iowa is as a team and if they can compete the rest of the year after today.

If Brian would design route trees to have a receiver 10 yards further down the field than the intended target, maybe Petras could complete more passes.

Petras has another year of eligibility, but I don’t think he is coming back. You can’t run this back with Padilla next year so where do they go from here?

Petras has another year of eligibility, but I don’t think he is coming back. You can’t run this back with Padilla next year so where do they go from here?
My fear is Petras will play every down in a losing season, with no reps for the future QB.