Petras to Utah State

Yup, I had a hunch he would end up somewhere closer to his hometown.

Not a bad spot. It's still a FBS school. Mountain West conference.

I thought he would end up at Sacramento St…regardless, I wish him the best. From everything I have heard or read, he seems like a really good dude…so I hope he crushes it at Utah State.

Of course any true Hawk fan wishes him well. Watched the SMU game the other night, and I saw Padilla is the backup QB there.

Probably should have been there or a similar place from the start, good kid, wish him the best. Here's a thought, maybe BF interviews with Utah State for OC and they hire him, nah, this kid can't experience a cluster f____ twice in his life, right?

If he starts maybe me and the fam wear our Hawkeye garb and go to a game and cheer him on in such away as to draw his attention our way and get a smile or thumbs up from him.

What is the deal with him and KF not getting along? It feels like there's been a falling out of some sort with them.

One zero.

Kirk likes the low risk two yard passes. Long threw twenty yard passes that were more accurate then Kirk’s two yard routes and chuck damn near won the Heisman. Kirk would have been shitting his pants every time chuck went back to pass.

One zero.

Kirk likes the low risk two yard passes. Long threw twenty yard passes that were more accurate then Kirk’s two yard routes and chuck damn near won the Heisman. Kirk would have been shitting his pants every time chuck went back to pass.
Feels like it was more then that. Long worked for a yr or so under KF initially as a DB coach. It just seems odd over the last 10 yrs or so that they couldn't have reconnected. I'm not sure what's what but it seems like there's a reason nobody is going to talk about publicly for it.

Latest posts