Peter Jok

Hope he likes Europe

That's the real thing here -- it has nothing to do with the draft. He's not being drafted. It's whether or not he gets the right feedback from NBA teams and thinks he can go to Europe (like White) to work on those holes in his game. If he thinks he can fix those holes, while getting paid, he's most likely not coming back.

He may be getting advice that there's nothing else for him to achieve coming back to Iowa City and that he'd have been luck honing and refining his game in Europe. If he thinks that's a better spring board than a senior season, that's the case for Europe.

That's the real thing here -- it has nothing to do with the draft. He's not being drafted. It's whether or not he gets the right feedback from NBA teams and thinks he can go to Europe (like White) to work on those holes in his game. If he thinks he can fix those holes, while getting paid, he's most likely not coming back.

He may be getting advice that there's nothing else for him to achieve coming back to Iowa City and that he'd have been luck honing and refining his game in Europe. If he thinks that's a better spring board than a senior season, that's the case for Europe.

He had individual workouts with the Celtics and Pelicans that I know of . There's an outside chance a team he worked out for drafts him in the 2nd rd. and puts in Europe. I realize I am in the minority i do not think he is coming back. I guess we will find out in a week or so.

You'd think he'd get a shot at some point. How the F is he not just as good as everyone else sitting on the bench in the NBA?