Peter Jok Video

From that video it looks like he has a very low release on his shot and is not very explosive. Does he have knee issues or something?

I hope not. He is not BIG material.

He is coming off of a knee injury, and most scouts had him in the top 100 of his class....I am guessing he is BIG material.

Although right now, you can tell he is a step slower than he normally is.

FWIW his family are huge Cyclone fans and his sister is on the tennis team there. WOuldn't be surprised if he goes there

I have seen him play multiple times this year. Take this for what it's worth: I would be very surprised if he is still being recruited to the level he was earlier in his high school career. Merely a basketball observation, I don't know him at all.

From that video it looks like he has a very low release on his shot and is not very explosive. Does he have knee issues or something?

He actually has had some issues with his knees. He grew very quickly, in fact a little too quickly. That will hopefully go away as he continues to fill out, though. I believe it was his AAU coach who said a year or two ago that Jok was more advanced at that stage of his career than Harrison Barnes was. The kid's got talent.

He actually has had some issues with his knees. He grew very quickly, in fact a little too quickly. That will hopefully go away as he continues to fill out, though. I believe it was his AAU coach who said a year or two ago that Jok was more advanced at that stage of his career than Harrison Barnes was. The kid's got talent.

But he doesn't appear to have anywhere near the same athleticism.

He is still not healthy from Patella surgery last June. It takes 12 months to fully recover.
Jok will be a top 50 player as a senior next year.

He is being recruited by Kansas and many top programs.

His family are not huge Cyclone fans. His guardian went to Drake and goes to Iowa football games. He likes Coach Fran.

Peter is a junior, peter had a knee surgery and has played at less then 60% all year. Iowa is still recruiting him and Fran was at one of his games this year already. The summer will be the biggest time for him as a basketball player. He is getting major intrest from Wisconsin, Illinois, Creighton, Minnesota and pretty much everyone else. He is B1G material.

He is still not healthy from Patella surgery last June. It takes 12 months to fully recover.

He is being recruited by Kansas and many top programs.

His family are not huge Cyclone fans. His guardian went to Drake and goes to Iowa football games. He likes Coach Fran.

I don't know much about him. How did the surgery and or injury effect him?

I heard that he was pretty athletic before, is that expected to return?

There is NO WAY he is a top 50 player. Here is a video of Marc Loving, a player ranked 40th in his class. The video is Loving as a sophomore playing against much tougher competition than Jok. Compare the videos, to say he is this caliber of player is an absolute joke. Are you related to him or something?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct_dy3vQTSw]2013 OSU commit Marc Loving - YouTube[/ame]

A year or so ago, some were saying the Jok would be the biggest prospect to come out of Iowa. Even bigger than Barnes.

I Saw him play Waukee and he didn't even score. I hope it was due to injury because he looked bad and didn't have a good attitude

This year is 100% because of his injury. He does not seem to be putting the time in for his rehab as he was needing. This summer will be a HUGE summer for him to get back in shape and show what he can do. Both AAU and High school.

I haven't heard a peep about him and ISU for over a year. If the staff is recruiting it all they are going ninja on this one.

Latest posts