Peter Jok Article

I certainly hope this all pans out for Peter but even more important we will need an option B player that can really shoot it when the defense collapses on Peter and leaves a man wide open.

Two cover Peter, he then passes out to the open player, the defense then jumps out to cover the open player who then passes down low to Cook for the slam. I hope to see this a thousand times.

It's interesting to look at the other players they ranked in the Big10. We didn't have anyone else on the list but I suspect if they did this ranking at the end of the year, Cook and Uhl would be on it.

I like the idea of Jok getting a lot of attention this year, as it will open up opportunities for other guys, who I think are capable.

It's interesting to look at the other players they ranked in the Big10. We didn't have anyone else on the list but I suspect if they did this ranking at the end of the year, Cook and Uhl would be on it.

I like the idea of Jok getting a lot of attention this year, as it will open up opportunities for other guys, who I think are capable.

I'd be surprised if Uhl was on the list at the end of the year. Cook will be though

Uhl looks all grown up. Going from a 185 lb freshman to a 230 lb junior should help his game. I'm looking forward to seeing what he does this year.
I'm not worried about Uhl physically. His shooting performance in the PTL did make me apprehensive. If he can be aggressive and still put it in the hoop, I'll be happy.

I'm not worried about Uhl physically. His shooting performance in the PTL did make me apprehensive. If he can be aggressive and still put it in the hoop, I'll be happy.

Uhl is a tough guy to pin down in terms of shooting.

He shot 45% from 3 last year, 50% in conference. His freshman year he was below 20% on 3s. He has been below 60% on FTs his first two years and shot under 40% on 2s last year.

Hopefully he can shoot 3s in the 35%-40% range and improve on his 2 point % and FT % from last year. He definitely has the ability to make shots, just needs to do it on a consistent basis.

Uhl is a tough guy to pin down in terms of shooting.

He shot 45% from 3 last year, 50% in conference. His freshman year he was below 20% on 3s. He has been below 60% on FTs his first two years and shot under 40% on 2s last year.

Hopefully he can shoot 3s in the 35%-40% range and improve on his 2 point % and FT % from last year. He definitely has the ability to make shots, just needs to do it on a consistent basis.

This is really interesting. He has a herky-jerky, unorthodox stroke from 3 yet was really good last year, while guys like Ellingson, Oglesby and others have smoother strokes and can't crack 35% on them.

I like the energy Uhl brings to the game. He is very talented. The only thing that seems to hold back is his shot selection. Instead of forcing his game I think he just needs to let the game come to him. He has the talent to be a special player. When I see him do things in the flow of the game he is such a natural but when he forces things he can take us out of things.