Penn State’s schedule good gawd

Yes they played a few tough teams but the mass majority of teams are cupcakes.

When they get into the heart of the conference then we will see if they are for real. I think we beat them by ten if this game was in Iowa City.

Ten of their twelve games have been at home also.

They have one of the best players in the conference and a few other pretty good players. That's enough to be a good team.

If we play them at the Bryce Jordan center we win. Fran let nolstalgia get the best of him by agreeing to play at the Palestra. Huge advantage for PSU there.

If we play them at the Bryce Jordan center we win. Fran let nolstalgia get the best of him by agreeing to play at the Palestra. Huge advantage for PSU there.
Revsine or Bardo made that point that there isn’t as large of a home factor at Jordan.

I watched a good chunk of the Georgetown game and I came away thinking they were/are a mid to upper tier B1G team.

Their normal arena is a shitty place to play too. Probably would have turned out the same, just less exciting.

They have large water spots on their home court too? That cost Iowa 4 points. Iowa by at least 10 if this was not at Palestra.

I don't know if Fran agreed or had a choice, but it was not an ideal environment for a short-handed team. After the game Penn St. coach and media were openly calling it an advantage to play there with the heat and short bench, but he said: "it didn't affect Iowa as much as they thought it would". Sounds like it was intentional.

I don't know if Fran agreed or had a choice, but it was not an ideal environment for a short-handed team. After the game Penn St. coach and media were openly calling it an advantage to play there with the heat and short bench, but he said: "it didn't affect Iowa as much as they thought it would". Sounds like it was intentional.

Would it surprise anyone. Look we will see how they do once they get on the road in the conference.

Garza's free throw shooting cost us more than four points.

You took my message out context. I didn't blame the loss on the humidity. Free throw shooting isn't the reason Iowa lost. Our defense couldn't hold them at critical times. Iowa turned the ball over & couldn't stop them from scoring.

You took my message out context. I didn't blame the loss on the humidity. Free throw shooting isn't the reason Iowa lost. Our defense couldn't hold them at critical times. Iowa turned the ball over & couldn't stop them from scoring.
It was a pretty evenly matched game with all the ties and lead changes. Penn State made a couple more plays near the end.

We didn't get this one. We will get others. I like the makeup of this team much more than when I trashed it after DePaul.

TO 15 and much quicker guards, that's it in simple terms for the loss. I really felt we were the better team.

TO 15 and much quicker guards, that's it in simple terms for the loss. I really felt we were the better team.

Latest posts