Penn State Chat

Just a question: do we have a press? If we make a basket and are trailing by 1 or 2 points with 10 seconds left, do we have the scheme to try to get the ball back short of committing a quick foul?

Not sure on the press. I would assume they would extend the man to man to be full court. That's a good question.

Fuller has played outstanding but that was a force. Seems like we are getting some make up calls

I would agree on the calls from the refs. I think we are getting a couple that we have not earlier in the year. Kind of nice to see. :)

If that was called a charge, should have been no basket. I think the ref was confused. We need to make the FTs. Cully is struggling at the line.

Could have been a foul called against Cole. At least they got the ball inside.

Did call the foul on May against Battle.

Payne makes two FTS to push lead to three, Talor Battle makes lay-up to cut lead to one. Iowa timeout 9.5 seconds left.

If you're going to do the step-out along the baseline before making the in-bounds your position has to be on the opposite freaking end of the baseline. You can't step out and come to the ball under the basket. Horrible coaching ... or at least execution.

Latest posts