Penn St. fans attack one of their own

Ya I would always be cautious if I went to a PSU game. Not saying these kind of things don't happen other places(including Iowa). But still, their fans are nuts. (WARNING FOR LANGUAGE)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDiRPUiQZHc]YouTube - Penn State fans abuse tOSU fans[/ame]

Last edited:
I hate when you see sh&t like the video immediately above. That mob mentality sets in and people just become animals. It is scary and sad. A little friendly ribbing of opposing fans is one thing, tossing beer at an opposing fan, etc., is ridiculous. That mob mentaility really bothers me. You see it too often. Post-game celebrations, etc., and for some reason people turn into animals ... Crazy ...

I hate when you see sh&t like the video immediately above. That mob mentality sets in and people just become animals. It is scary and sad. A little friendly ribbing of opposing fans is one thing, tossing beer at an opposing fan, etc., is ridiculous. That mob mentaility really bothers me. You see it too often. Post-game celebrations, etc., and for some reason people turn into animals ... Crazy ...
You can expand that comment to todays election. Most people will vote party lines because using their brains is a foreign idea to them. Very sad, and very dangerous the way the voters punish the truth tellers and reward the con artists.

Latest posts