Pelini's last game

Iceman

A Iowa win will certainly be the last game of Bo Pelini's career at Neby. I hope the Hawks crush them and in the process, Pelini has a melt down of epic proportions

I freaking pray that Pelini gets canned after winning 8 games and making a bowl at the end of a tenure in which he never won less than 9 games/season in both the B12 & B10. Debbie will have so much fun finding a coach wanting to take over after that!

That would make one less head coach from Hayden's coaching tree. Doesn't make me cheer for him, though.

It would be great if kirks and bos last game could be against eachother. It would be special. We could rename the game the "f the fans friday".

I think the admin over there is more realistic than the fan base. They won't fire bo even if they lose.

I can see Iowa winning this game if Army Tomstrong doesn't play well. Otherwise, he could do to us what C.J. Brown and Tanner McEvoy did to us with that chicken sh!t Happy Clap zone read thing.
As for Pelini, I hope he loses and keeps his job. He's like Tony Romo. Wins a bunch of games, but craps himself when it really matters. I also enjoy laughing at Bo when he melts down and blames his staff when things go wrong. I'd miss that entertainment.
Hopefully Jake can build on his second half performance and embarrass the Blackshirts.
Go Hawks!

Yeah not being able to fix problems after 16 years is really asking too much.

It’s a shame your KF hatred kept you from an enjoying an incredible football game last night. Iowa looks poised to finish the season playing at a high level. At least be like us normal people and let the last season play out first.

I want to see more of this...

ncf_u_bop_cr_600x600.jpg

529d40d69cde7.preview-620.jpg

130763926.0_standard_352.0.jpg

How would you like to play for that a$$....or better yet have him come in and recruit your kid? Yikes....Pelini d/n hold anything back.....he absolutely went beserk in that Wisconsin game....We need to see that Friday...:)....and we don't need to see KF calling referee's "Effing A$$holes"....:)

I think the admin over there is more realistic than the fan base. They won't fire bo even if they lose.

This is correct. Unless his temper gets him fired. If 9+ win seasons get you fired when you haven't won the conference in 10+ years, you have a delusional fanbase.

And hey, all they lose is Abdullah, Bell, Gregory, both starting corners, and 2 starting LBs.....but they just reload here in nebbyland.

The only difference between their year and ours is they held on vs. Mcneese State and we didn't hold on vs. ISU.

Latest posts