Pelini's last game

I want to see more of this...

ncf_u_bop_cr_600x600.jpg

529d40d69cde7.preview-620.jpg

130763926.0_standard_352.0.jpg

I don't have anything constructive to add this thread. I just love to see D-bag Pelini is all of his glory.

I don't have anything constructive to add this thread. I just love to see D-bag Pelini is all of his glory.

Same here. Hope to see more of it. I only have two things in common with Bobo: we're both ugly and we both hate Nebraska fans.

I want Nebby to keep him around. I like watching Pelini have melt downs right in the middle of the games and then the fans doing the same thing right after the game.

Honestly Pelini is a pretty darn good football coach, he is obviously very passionate about the game and I actually like that. It's better than Ferentz acting like it does give a rip. Nebby is just gonna have to get used to being average like the rest of the league. Everyone take a number and stand behind Ohio State.

And hey, all they lose is Abdullah, Bell, Gregory, both starting corners, and 2 starting LBs.....but they just reload here in nebbyland.

The only difference between their year and ours is they held on vs. Mcneese State and we didn't hold on vs. ISU.
Which comes down to having a guy on your team who can make things happen. I wish we had an RB as good as AA.

Last edited:
I want Nebby to keep him around. I like watching Pelini have melt downs right in the middle of the games and then the fans doing the same thing right after the game.

Honestly Pelini is a pretty darn good football coach, he is obviously very passionate about the game and I actually like that. It's better than Ferentz acting like it does give a rip. Nebby is just gonna have to get used to being average like the rest of the league. Everyone take a number and stand behind Ohio State.
Oh yeah, it's great fun hearing all the cries of BO MUST GO!!! from Husker fans after every loss. The guy has always won at least 9 per season, but those jerks think that should be the basement EVERY year.

I'll be surprised if they fire Pelini. They have won 8 games and are guaranteed an excellent bowl.

"Fire the coach" posts on message boards don't count in big boy world where it is all about revenue. Nebraska is selling out their stadium every year so why fire the coach?

Apathy is at an all-time high in Nebraska. He's not a beloved figure and might be in trouble with a loss to Iowa. I'm in favor of turning the stove up to broil for the Big Red personally.

This Friday whenever you hear one of their D-bag fans yell go big red respond with Sloth's line from Goonies "Hey You Guys" in your best Sloth impression.... to stay on topic Pelini is a D-Bag... lol

This Friday whenever you hear one of their D-bag fans yell go big red respond with Sloth's line from Goonies "Hey You Guys" in your best Sloth impression.... to stay on topic Pelini is a D-Bag... lol

Or you can yell 'So in-bred!' and see how many respond with 'Go Big Red!'

Apathy is at an all-time high in Nebraska. He's not a beloved figure and might be in trouble with a loss to Iowa. I'm in favor of turning the stove up to broil for the Big Red personally.
Always. I'd love to see them make another bad hire and go into a tailspin.

If we would've played all year like we played against Wisky we may have had only 1 loss at this point in the season but when you stink against your arch rival, Maryland and Minnesota you get what you deserve.

Despite the press and everything else, I don't think you can count them out.

Nebraska will get off the bus ready to play. Iowa will need to them in the mouth, and get some points on them early and then....only then...will they fold.

I dont think he will get fired for losing this gm. But it will probably turn the heat up on his seat.

Latest posts