Pelini to Florida Atlantic

images
I would have hired this Carl instead.

Must get, wants to be an Owl, can't wait to punch a photographer in the Sunshine State, a sleeping giant of a program, five star blue chip destination, they just retired a hall of fame coach for this guy, on the rise.

I can believe Mr. Davis recommended Carpelini...rumors around Nebby say that some big donors are tired of some of his activities outside of football.

Now Bopelini has do spit on officials all by himself.

The only thing that bugs me about this is that there's now one more DC position open in the B1G. Between OSU, NU and (hopefully) Iowa...any chance Iowa makes a change or do we sit on our hands and not do anything?

Kirk has stated that as far as he knows...Norm will be back for next year. I guess we shall see.

Rumor I heard is bo is going to be carls coordinator and tommy osborne is taking over.nebby football.....every Nebraska fan just shat themselves....will they ever be scores on again?

I can believe Mr. Davis recommended Carpelini...rumors around Nebby say that some big donors are tired of some of his activities outside of football.

Now Bopelini has do spit on officials all by himself.

I think a lot of fathers and husbands will be glad to see him leave town.

Latest posts