Pearl is toast!

Ferentz worked without a contract for quite a while, but that worked out ok. Not comparing KF and BP, but you are reading into this way too much.

Ferentz worked without a contract for quite a while, but that worked out ok. Not comparing KF and BP, but you are reading into this way too much.

For completely different reasons. Ferentz was looking to prove himself. Pearl is a cheat who is under investigation for numerous violations.

It may be a little early to declare that he is "toast". Maybe I'm missing something from the article but it seemed to me that they're just getting the details squared from the revised contract. If he was "toast", I think he would already be gone.

He also is in the SEC where they kind of allow a "little" cheating now and then within the conference. It's kind of like, if you aren't cheating you aren't doing your job.

It would be interesting to hear from all of the "Bruce Pearl MUST be the next Hawks coach" crowd. Looks like he was good candidate to avoid now.

Bruce Pearl is the furthest from being toast. He is loved by the university, players and fans. He may have had some violations but that will not get him fired. He is one of the most accomplished coaches in the history of TN basketball and has put that program on the road map. WIth the football team flat out sucking, he's not in trouble.,,,,,yet.

For completely different reasons. Ferentz was looking to prove himself. Pearl is a cheat who is under investigation for numerous violations.

Now you are just making stuff up. It wasn't like Kirk waited until after his 3rd year to sign the contract.

Latest posts