Payton Sandfort

Overall, I have to agree with PS being a starter. He can always be 1st to the bench if he's slumping or doing dumb things and it's pretty quick to know whem he's on or not. Regardless, I'd much rather roll the dice with him on the floor than P-Mac any game of the week. Between those 2, he's a better defender, rebounder, penetrator, passer and shooter.

P-Mac doesn't start, though.

I personally like Peyton coming off the bench, it doesn't matter to him if he starts or not

He just wants in the game at crunch time, for certain

The starting 5 do quite well and apply pressure, almost all of the time, and they try to
run the opponents off the floor. They have an intense system that puts serious pressure
on opponents and is physically punishing for the foe

Peyton is the perfect sixth man and it obviously works well

We certainly want Peyton and Partick in a tight game at closing time

Last edited:
I personally like Peyton coming off the bench, it doesn't matter to him if he starts or not

He just wants in the game at crunch time, for certain

The starting 5 do quite well and apply pressure, almost all of the time, and they try to
run the opponents off the floor. They have an intense system that puts serious pressure
on opponents and is physically punishing for the foe

Peyton is the perfect sixth man and it obviously works well

We certainly want Peyton and Partick in a tight game at closing time
Agree. Patrick makes big plays. Had a big block while back. Old days? Patrick would be called playground gunner. Great energy when ON.

It just looks to me that we have 8 guys that can all contribute on any given night. I think the starting 5 is fine. No one has done anything to lose a starting position. You rotate in the 3 guys off the bench and play the guys that are on that night. Everyone of them has had at least a couple hot nights. I love team ball like that.

It just looks to me that we have 8 guys that can all contribute on any given night. I think the starting 5 is fine. No one has done anything to lose a starting position. You rotate in the 3 guys off the bench and play the guys that are on that night. Everyone of them has had at least a couple hot nights. I love team ball like that.
And Fran is going to evaluate those 8 guys and go with who is hot in any given game. Really doesn't matter who starts the game.

Why you always so bitter?
Your just funny. Peculiar funny. You can be rude and get offended when people push back. I'm pretty straight forward. You aren't rude all the time. Comes a lot out of nowhere. Like the kid that changes his line with peers when the bully is around. I don't understand the ups and downs you do. Push on me and I push back. Just don't start it and we'll be OK.

Last edited:
Your just funny. Peculiar funny. You can be rude and get offended when people push back. I'm pretty straight forward. You aren't rude all the time. Comes a lot out of nowhere. Like the kid that changes his line with peers when the bully is around. I don't understand the ups and downs you do. Push on me and I push back. Just don't start it and we'll be OK.
?????????? Boy.

I really don't know what to say.

Last edited:

Latest posts