Paul Rhoads

Lol on the meme really, but not sure NIT wins count as postseason. Not trying to rain on the Rhoads hate parade, but lets be real here. Rhoads is 1-2 in bowls. Fran is 0-0 in real postseason tourney games.

DERP. You are an idiot and a moron. Fran has done some damage in a major post-season tournament called the Big Ten Tournament. The Big Ten Tournament decides who the Big Ten's automatic bid in the Big Dance goes to, so it is more important than the regular season. Nice try to troll us though, Clownboy.

IOWA BASKETBALL
2013 NIT FINAL FOUR

Does any one have a pic of Roads down on his knees in front of the refs in the 4th? I'm glad Kurt has never tried to blow the refs in the middle of the field.

It looks more to me like he's proposing marriage. And last time I checked, that's completely legal in this state and you can't take that right away from him.

524e71fa69f026333f66b.jpg

Lol on the meme really, but not sure NIT wins count as postseason. Not trying to rain on the Rhoads hate parade, but lets be real here. Rhoads is 1-2 in bowls. Fran is 0-0 in real postseason tourney games.

So, if the NIT doesnt count, does the Summer's Eve Bowl or whatever it is that ISU loses in every time they make it to 6-6, count as postseason?

Lets be real here. Fran is 7-5 in real postseason games. Doesn't hardly matter how sure you are, NIT and B1G tournament definitely count as postseason.

WTF...Fran isn't cheerleading and kissing his players...and chasing his players down the court pumping his fist in a masterbating motion like Rhoads does. He's busting his players ***** and calling officials out to protect his team. Comparing them is like comparing Elton John and Chuck Norris.

WTF...Fran isn't cheerleading and kissing his players...and chasing his players down the court pumping his fist in a masterbating motion like Rhoads does. He's busting his players ***** and calling officials out to protect his team. Comparing them is like comparing Elton John and Chuck Norris.

no doubt. +1

The NIT BB games do not count as post season games but the two bit, worthless, nobody gives a crap bowl games that ISU has played in with their 6-6 records do?
Funny one..

Fran doesn't explode during his post game presser. He will freak during the game but not act like he is having a seizure like Whoades does. Guy is an embarasment.

Fran doesn't explode during his post game presser. He will freak during the game but not act like he is having a seizure like Whoades does. Guy is an embarasment.

No, he's not. Just because kf would say "that's football" after getting screwed doesn't mean every coach is as emotionless as him.

Being animated, yelling at refs, players,whomever else is fine to me. I don't really care. Being a coach complaining about the refs for most of your press conference afterwards is lame.

Man theybgot screwed last night in the Texas gm. How the refs get by with that gm beats the hell out of me

Latest posts