Patrick McCaffery "Game-Time Decision" at Michigan St.

Bad idea. It will really f-up the entire team and short-change the development of guys like Dix and Mulvey, who have really been playing their roles well.

Last thing this team needs is P-Mac coming in and jacking up 3's or trying to make a drive and getting stripped / tripped up. Don't think it'll be good for his recovery, either.

Take the rest of this season and be a cheerleader, Patrick. We'll be cheering for you, too! Let Conner have his time and move on, then you can be the namesake on the team.

Bad idea. It will really f-up the entire team and short-change the development of guys like Dix and Mulvey, who have really been playing their roles well.

Last thing this team needs is P-Mac coming in and jacking up 3's or trying to make a drive and getting stripped / tripped up. Don't think it'll be good for his recovery, either.

Take the rest of this season and be a cheerleader, Patrick. We'll be cheering for you, too! Let Conner have his time and move on, then you can be the namesake on the team.

I simply believe that Partick should not return at Michigan State, a rather rabid arena

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Spartans going for street cred and putting PMac on the floor

The odds are somewhat against winning this year in Lansing, a rare achievement forever

He probably should return at Carver where he is a fan favorite

We will seriously need his play for the remainder of the season

:cool:

..........I do think we need Patrick for the rest of the grind.....but I would agree that the Izzone is not the best place to come back unless he is used very sparingly such as a brief spell to give someone else rest. He does not need a bunch of rabid spartypusses shouting out derogatory comments.

I am not going to be watching this game expecting a victory regardless. Had MSU won their last game, maybe we might have had a chance for an upset, but Izzo will have his team ready I think............

We will need him back at some point in some role. The minute load others have been logging is not sustainable. Having an extra experienced body to throw in the rotation, even if it's at the back end of it, will make a big difference.

A. We need PM back. The suggestion that Iowa is better off without him is a bad take.
B. I was okay not starting him out in East Lansing. Bring him back during one of these home games and ease him into it with 10-12 minutes.
C. I don't see fan bases making fun of him due to struggles with depression. Kids these days are much more understanding of that struggle than when I was a kid.
D. I did think it was funny when Kris was on the line and the students chanted, "Keagan's better." Good stuff and a fair dig by an opposing fan base.

A. We need PM back. The suggestion that Iowa is better off without him is a bad take.
B. I was okay not starting him out in East Lansing. Bring him back during one of these home games and ease him into it with 10-12 minutes.
C. I don't see fan bases making fun of him due to struggles with depression. Kids these days are much more understanding of that struggle than when I was a kid.
D. I did think it was funny when Kris was on the line and the students chanted, "Keagan's better." Good stuff and a fair dig by an opposing fan base.
F those inbred, lowbreed punks

Pat was Iowa's second leading scorer when he left and is the 3rd best rebounder on the team. Not only does Iowa need him, they need him desperately. He also has the experience we need to win now. I want Dix and Mulvey to develop as well, but not at the sake of L's. Pat could have very well been the difference in last nights game. Iowa needs his contributions desperately.