Paterno face always blurred from Google Maps?

I have no idea, but I was once on Google's streetview and my face was blurred out. Maybe they have some facial recognition software that auto-blurs faces for privacy reasons.

I have no idea, but I was once on Google's streetview and my face was blurred out. Maybe they have some facial recognition software that auto-blurs faces for privacy reasons.

Probably. I think they've been sued or something before for having people show up drunk and passed out on their front lawns! :p

What's more interesting is his quote on the wall behind him.

"They ask me what I'd like written about me When I'm gone I hope they write I made Penn state a better place. Not that I was just a good football coach."

Guess what JoePa they are writing the complete opposite

Last edited:
Behind the statue it says... "They ask me what I'd like written about me when I'm gone. I hope they write I made Penn State a better place. Not just that I was a good football coach."

Um, no.

Behind the statue it says... "They ask me what I'd like written about me when I'm gone. I hope they write I made Penn State a better place. Not just that I was a good football coach."

Say it ain't so, Joe.

Never mind, the entire country, (save for a handful in denial) are saying it for you.

Latest posts