Pat Ingram Indiana Sr Jr All Star Game

zhawk21

http://www.ihigh.com/wcs/broadcast_228912.html?silverlight=1

Pat gets in at 31:00 min (video not the game clock) to half time. Gets back in at 1:24:00 to 1:27:00

He's #12 in White

He got 7 pts 3/3 fg 1/1 ft. 1 reb 1 assist.

Had a nice ally oop, a very sweet and1 (going to his left, something that we haven't seen on his highlight film and was considered his weakness) and a nice drive in the lane score. On Defense I think there were 4 to 5 shots taken on Pat and none went in.

**I would have the volume muted on your computer because the commentators are brutal.**

Last edited:
Also, there's a ton of D1 players in that video. Gary Harris (MSU bound) looks like a real good one for Sparty.

Thanks, Zhawk, always like to see video of the incoming recruits.....

Love Patrick's D, and he can score.....

I always mute the sound on every highlight clip.....

:)

first of all, I was not impressed with his defense. He let the offensive player catch in very close to the basket every time. Either that or his guy would go by him.

Second, who chose those announcers? They are the drunkest hicks I have ever heard. More annoying than there commentating is their IU homerism. Every guy that isn't committed to Indiana gets no respect, but every time Yogi Ferrell makes a chest pass they have some ridiculous praise.

Saw a story on Ingram in the IndyStar yesterday after the second game of this two game series of Indiana prep All Star Seniors vs All Star Juniors....Seniors won game 2 pretty handily after a close win in game 1.

Patrick Ingram played only 11 minutes in game 2, finishing with 4 points, 2 of 2 shooting, 2 assists, 3 rbs, a blocked shot. Versatile player.
In the story, he sounded very humbled by even making this all star team. He admitted he did not expect to make it after the tryouts. Cited the great talent on the team. I get the impression he was probably the 12th guy on a 12 man team,but a very talented 12 man team. I have modest expectations for him at Iowa....energy guy off the bench,who will play tough defense,and run the floor hard. Glue guy. You need those guys,so he can definitely contribute,but unlikely to be a starter. Could aspire to be a Chris Kramer(Purdue) type of contributor,which would be great.

How did they call him for a travel @ 32:00??? He put the ball down right away. HS officials, gotta love it.

Latest posts