Pass Interference on last play?

That would be a very tough call to make in live motion. Some calls go your way others don't. We had calls go against us today (i.e. the illegal snap). That's just the way it goes. Bottom line... Hawks win!!

Looks like it should have been with that pic... there was also another one that prater got away with that he shoved the wr out of bounds

I think it was offensive pi on hyde's guy on the reviewed touchdown

It was! The guy grabbed Hyde's arm and threw him to the ground!

I actually managed to stay relatively detached throughout today's game (for my own sanity) but was so livid on that no-call that I dropped a "[J.C.], that's offensive interference! Throw the flag!!" Of course, as the stadium goes quiet thinking Michigan just scored. (Thankfully, upheld the incomplete call.)

Do they have a 5 yard chuck rule in CFB? I don't recall if that was just an NFL rule or not...regardless, once the ball is in the air, there is no such thing as a chuck rule. Can't touch the WR period (for the most part) once the pass is airborne...

2679, you and I are in sync today. Michigan's offensive scheme, Minnesota's onside kick, and this...all correct. No chuck rule in college, if the ball is in the air, you can't contact the receiver whether 1 yard or 50 yards downfield. If the ball isn't in the air, you can do anything but hold or trip them.

Latest posts