Palmer tapped out

stickrod89

I don't know if they showed it on tv last night. Palmer tapped out to start his injury time in the first period. We were in row 7 of section 113 and from our seats you could see Palmer tapping out twice while being rode hard. That put the icing on a great night.

I don't know if they showed it on tv last night. Palmer tapped out to start his injury time in the first period. We were in row 7 of section 113 and from our seats you could see Palmer tapping out twice while being rode hard.

I recall the announcers on ESPN talking about how much pressure Metcalf was putting on Palmer's knee. But when they replayed a different angle, I don't think they ever showed Palmer's signaling for injury. They did show him with a sort of "what the hell, ref?" kind of look though.

from what i saw from our seats it looked like just a good ride. We thought he was tapping to get off the bottom. The ref stopped the action as soon as he tapped out for a second time.

He couldn't get off the mat and needed a restart so he could get out.

As soon as Brent broke him down it did show on TV Palmer tapping the mat and looking at the ref.The only problem with his knee was he couldn't get it to go forward for a take down,all it wanted to do was go backwards and wait for Brent to come in.How did that work for him.haha

"Tapping out" while in a bottom position should cost a point. It Allowed Ness back into his match and very possibly cost Dennis a title.

if they are hurt they are hurt ref can't take a chance in a wrestler getting hurt cuz then he's the bad guy

"Tapping out" while in a bottom position should cost a point. It Allowed Ness back into his match and very possibly cost Dennis a title.

Reminds me a lot of last year's NCAA Final with Metcalf. That d-bag he went against took injury time for his back... and then he's doing back flips around the mat before time even ran out. :mad:

Latest posts