PAINT YOUR WAGONer

If he would have chose Ohio State or OK, he would have gone up to a 5*, like the RB that was verbally committed to Iowa then went to Michigan. F'ed up.

Any chance he plays next yr? As stacked as we are there and him being closer to 240 then 260 I bet he redshirts. Putting 2 yrs of eligibility between him and AJE if he does. Dline is pretty darn stacked for the foreseeable future so thats awesome. Work on the interior of the Oline and replacing Daniels now. I hope he comes back but there's a snowballs chance he tests the water. Our O tackles should be solid for a few years anyway too

Interesting, I just don't understand that.

Ben Rumsen - you gonna weigh in?

Those BASTARDS! I guess we got more four and possible five stars than I give KF credit for! But if I use that analogy why the hell did we go 7-5! Damn Kirk your killing me! I love you and hate you all in the same breath!

Those BASTARDS! I guess we got more four and possible five stars than I give KF credit for! But if I use that analogy why the hell did we go 7-5! Damn Kirk your killing me! I love you and hate you all in the same breath!

Did NCHawker of multiple lame "Fire so and so" threads call you out?
THAT BASTARD!
You earned a like for your 7-5 comment.
Linderbaum - Army All-American
Epenesa - 5 star
Nixon - Alabama offer
Waggoner - 4 star

That looks like 2 awesome interior guys and 2 awesome DEs with plenty of additional depth.
But hey, we lose our LBers so let's rejoice at 7 wins next year. Thank goodness we'll always have an excuse for being irrelevant. Excuses are for winners. Winning is for losers.

Did NCHawker of multiple lame "Fire so and so" threads call you out?
THAT BASTARD!
You earned a like for your 7-5 comment.
Linderbaum - Army All-American
Epenesa - 5 star
Nixon - Alabama offer
Waggoner - 4 star

That looks like 2 awesome interior guys and 2 awesome DEs with plenty of additional depth.
But hey, we lose our LBers so let's rejoice at 7 wins next year. Thank goodness we'll always have an excuse for being irrelevant. Excuses are for winners. Winning is for losers.
At least the LBs we'll have next yr won't be true freshmen or completely inexperienced. The 5 or 6 guys that are vying for the spots have all been on the field some. I don't think they'll be as bad as feared. Replacing Jackson scares the crap out of me though. Rugumba hasn't been any good and #11 and 8 sure have their improving to do. So we'll see

Waggoner is open for a redshirt so that's good. Iowas defense could be downright salty depending on linebacker play. Ben Rumson, I thought you might like the intro to this thread!

Latest posts