Paid App

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
I am looking into this now. A lot of feedback from people who really liked and used it

Ideally I'd prefer people to visit the site where ads display but I can't make people do that. A paid app with low monthly subscription (under $3 is what I am thinking) gives people a choice.

Talking with developer now about functionality, cost and timeline.

I am looking into this now. A lot of feedback from people who really liked and used it

Ideally I'd prefer people to visit the site where ads display but I can't make people do that. A paid app with low monthly subscription (under $3 is what I am thinking) gives people a choice.

I loved the android app, but I wouldn't be a buyer at $2.99/mo. Maybe a one time amount for the app $2-10ish

Count me in.

A monthly subscription? Ouch. I would rather just go to the site and see the ads.

Yes, I'm cheap. I rarely buy any apps (even the $.99 ones), and the thought of a recurring fee doesn't trip my trigger.

I wouldn't pay $3/month for just a mobile app. However, I might pay that if I could visit this site ad free from a PC and also use a mobile app.

Not a fan of the paid app either. I had no problem dealing with the adds on the previous app.
I would probably not be a buyer. Although I am cheap and not a big-wig plastic salesman.

Not a fan of the paid app either. I had no problem dealing with the adds on the previous app.
I would probably not be a buyer. Although I am cheap and not a big-wig plastic salesman.

Hey now. My wig is size medium, pal. :p

1. One time fee of $57 ($2.38/month) which gets you a two-year subscription and access to app updates over that two-year time period.

2. One time fee of $37 ($3.08/month) which gets you a one-year subscription and access to app updates over that one-year time period.

3. $4.97 per month which gives you the monthly subscription and access to the app updates.

Count me in but I agree. Would rather pay up front without monthly. Up to $20. I was using it all of the time....