Over/Under On The Number Of Weeks It Takes Cleveland To Cut Watson

This was actually kind of funny. Modell literally had 18 wheelers lined up and loaded in the middle of the night and left town before anybody even knew anything. Remember seeing the pictures of the 18 wheelers leaving Cleveland? Comical!

I thought the Cleveland to Baltimore move was in the works for months and widely known. You are thinking of when the Baltimore Colts moved to Indianapolis.

He looks like crap so far. Lost starting center for the season with gruesome knee injury. There's always next year/decade/century.

He looks like crap so far. Lost starting center for the season with gruesome knee injury. There's always next year/decade/century.
You know what? I hope Brissett goes out there and completely Drew Bledsoes Watson.

And not entirely because Watson is a piece of shit. I've seen a bunch of interviews with Brissett and he seems like a really humble, good dude. Obviously I don't know him but I can only go by what I've heard. From a Vikings fan I'll be rooting for your team if/when Brissett gets a shot.

PS, if you want Kirk Cousins I'll make you a hell of a deal.

You know what? I hope Brissett goes out there and completely Drew Bledsoes Watson.

And not entirely because Watson is a piece of shit. I've seen a bunch of interviews with Brissett and he seems like a really humble, good dude. Obviously I don't know him but I can only go by what I've heard. From a Vikings fan I'll be rooting for your team if/when Brissett gets a shot.

I totally agree with you. I've been really impressed with him. Nothing against him, but I've also been hoping Josh Dobbs could somehow win the job. I've been reading about him and h's a really impressive person. He graduated with a 4.0 and a degree in aerospace engineering. He was signed on to help in the QB room because he's so good at that kind of thing. People say he's going to be a top notch coach if he decides to go into coaching instead of getting a real job.

If Watson ends up with 10 games, I just wonder if Brissett goes 9-1, what they'll do. I know what I would want them to do, but unfortunately I know how the league works.

You want us to take Cousins? Well, we have a fresh yet battle tested Josh Rosen in our camp....

I totally agree with you. I've been really impressed with him. Nothing against him, but I've also been hoping Josh Dobbs could somehow win the job. I've been reading about him and h's a really impressive person. He graduated with a 4.0 and a degree in aerospace engineering. He was signed on to help in the QB room because he's so good at that kind of thing. People say he's going to be a top notch coach if he decides to go into coaching instead of getting a real job.

If Watson ends up with 10 games, I just wonder if Brissett goes 9-1, what they'll do. I know what I would want them to do, but unfortunately I know how the league works.

You want us to take Cousins? Well, we have a fresh yet battle tested Josh Rosen in our camp....

Is that the same Josh Dobbs of Hawkslayer Bowl fame?

Is that the same Josh Dobbs of Hawkslayer Bowl fame?
Yes it is. 45 points, 129 yards passing. Would've been worse, but Johnathon Parker turned the game around with his heads up play on the kickoff. Down 28-0 when it happened. Outscored them 28-17 after his heroics.

After seeing that he got 11 games which is obviously most of the season, you think they go shopping? I mean when he does come back he’s going to be over a calendar year removed from live games and a lot of times guys don’t make it out of that. I’m guessing maybe they bite the bullet and pay Watson off, and buy Garappolo.

From what I'm reading, the thought is that they will stick with what they've got or wait for Jimmy G to get cut. They're $48 million under the cap so they can afford him. They want to roll it over to pay their top guys in the future, but they don't want to throw away the season either.

One thing that I'm reading is that people are outraged that he didn't get a full season. What he got will most likely tank the season anyway, but it counts as a contract year. If he had gotten the full season, it wouldn't have counted as a year, which would've helped him and the team.

From what I'm reading, the thought is that they will stick with what they've got or wait for Jimmy G to get cut. They're $48 million under the cap so they can afford him. They want to roll it over to pay their top guys in the future, but they don't want to throw away the season either.

One thing that I'm reading is that people are outraged that he didn't get a full season. What he got will most likely tank the season anyway, but it counts as a contract year. If he had gotten the full season, it wouldn't have counted as a year, which would've helped him and the team.
Either way I'm excited for Brissett. I'm not much of an NFL guy other than watching the Vikings, and I get more disinterested in NFL every year, so for me I only really pay attention if there's a storyline.

Whole thing is nuts. Just a reflection on how those folks play by different rules within our society. The owner tried saying everyone is worthy of a 2nd chance.... Well technically wouldn't it be like his 27th chance but who's counting. The whole BS of it all being he's not admitting guilt yet he's said sorry to the women it's affected.... What ya sorry for if you didn't do 'anything wrong'? I find it extremely tough to marry those two things together but whatever. Thankfully I'm no Browns fan

Brissett seems like an awesome guy.

Latest posts