Over reaction: Purdue

Iowa scores just 20 points against mighty Purdue. Stalled drives, overthrown balls, missed opportunities. Iowa fans thing guys are exceptional when compared to the rest of CFB they're average to above average. Wisconsin scores 40+ and Iowa struggles to score just 20. 2 TDs. We've seen this before. This is 2019 all over again, apart from the bowl, the hawks are picking up right where they left off last year. Kirk has a very high tolerance for mediocre offense.

Next week is jNW. They'll bring their new offense and a stingy defense to Kinnick. Small Ball Kirk needs to wake up because the rest of the West now have offensive competence

Look let's be realistic. They don't have 3 games in preseason to get ready for the big 10. We always start out slow. I don't know why lots other teams score points against bad teams. We don't. Where vanilla. We have a simplistic offence. I guess you can't see that. This is the 4th year of BF.ln 4 years he s had a handful of games where the offence looked like they are clicking. That's not enough for me..I'm done with the BF experiment.. People if they go 4-4 for we should be happy..... remember they're just playing for a seeding in championship week. Out

Petra threw down field overthrew ISM, and Brandon and overthrew his shots into the endzone. Lackluster. He needs to make the makables

ISM was a no show out there, he didn't layout for the ball.

The team looked soft. I wonder if they spent the off season feeling sorry for themselves.

The 3 running backs and online looked outstanding

Other than playing at home I thought everything pointed toward Iowa winning this. Still not sure what I want or should expect from this season. Steady improvement from Petras I guess.

Latest posts