Our biggest win is against a

Minny will end up being their best win....also sad from a historical standpoint. I think Campbell should have went to OT. His offense was cooking.

Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if we end Minnesota’s dream of an undefeated season.

They score points.

I mean I get it; I was just shocked at how absolutely terrible their D is. They made a pretty avg Clown offense look like the ‘95 Fuskers. Some of the worst fundamentals and tackling I’ve ever seen from a supposed top 10 team.

Last edited:
We’re .083 against winning record teams in the last three years and Minnesota’s ass is on fire. Hawks aren’t pulling this one out unfortunately.

LMAO,

I am trying to be optimistic here. If it had been my choice Kirk would not have seen 2015 as Iowa coach. Weak schedule but some want to quote the ranked teams we beat that year. Sure be critical of the system when we are over looked in the rankings, but then use the same system to meet the narrative they want. Best four teams in 2015 were Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State and Penn State. Only played one of them and lost. Then they and we get our clock cleaned in the bowl games.

It could be worse. If ISU fields that last punt cleanly, Iowa's best win would be against Purdue's JV squad.

You know it wasn’t looking too promising as our defense looked spent at the time of that punt. Thank you God.

We typically get 1 big win a year... I just didn’t envision an undefeated Gopher team would be that win.

Latest posts