Ott update?

Kirk just said on his radio show that he expects Ott to play Saturday. He said he was sore but should be good to go by Saturday.
Rick Brown just tweeted it out about 15 minutes ago as well.

Scherff was at practice and on the practice field as well with his knee taped up. Apparently he wasn't limping but he wasn't practicing.

How about tandem player rickshaws (spelling)? One player pulls the other. Great for safety and you can train at the same time.

on his wednesday night call in show, ferentz said ott was playing. i don't think that will change.

the ? is scherff. if he truly had a knee surgery, i can not imagine he'd play. but who knows.

I agree, if he really did have surgery he's gone a minimum of 2-3 weeks. Anything less than that is irresponsible on his part and the coaching staff's part.

I agree, if he really did have surgery he's gone a minimum of 2-3 weeks. Anything less than that is irresponsible on his part and the coaching staff's part.

can't imagine a dr. would release him to play less than a week away from a surgery. the wound wouldn't even be healed at that point.

Scherff could be ready. Why else would he even bring it up? To keep ISU guessing? I don't think you can get a mental edge with a team based upon the status of a lineman. It's not like the '04 Purdue game when they trotted Orton out just to "look" ready. I would be surprised though if he does play.

Scherff could be ready. Why else would he even bring it up? To keep ISU guessing? I don't think you can get a mental edge with a team based upon the status of a lineman. It's not like the '04 Purdue game when they trotted Orton out just to "look" ready. I would be surprised though if he does play.

scherff just had knee surgery....less than a week ago..please explain how he could be ready.

what dr. would release him to play, and just say he did play and went down with an injury to the same knee. can you imagine the crap storm that ferentz would be under. then go back to point one - what dr. would release him to play less than a week post-surgery? answer: none of them.

this is all about trying to protect ike boettger and the iowa offense. period, end of discussion. you know paw wiz are scheming their LT blitz packages.......but hey, kcrg got the story.

Latest posts